• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Just popping in to let FPA readers know, Robby-DR's payment was made yesterday. :)

A new promotion from RebateFX!

EA Trader Bonus Promo!
EA traders rejoice!

From now until eternity, RebateFX is going to pay an extra 10% rebate every month to clients trading with an autotrading EA!

For details, and to see how you can benefit from using your EA at RebateFX, visit Promotions | RebateFX Forex Rebates

ramadan.jpg
As Muslims around the world begin the first prayers of Ramadan, let us reflect..

* May this Ramadan be one we benefit fully from and give us a great increase in Iman (faith).*

* May our acts of worship multiply abundantly.*

* May we increase in righteous actions, and do good deeds sincerely for Allah Alone.*

* May our character become beautified, may our hearts become connected with truth and increase our respect for one another.*

* May we be saved from the punishment of the fire, and enter Paradise.*

* May Allah forgive us of our sins and have mercy on us all.*

Ameen

Have a happy and fruitful Ramadan from FXOpen!

rk.png

Hi All

Sorry I missed the signals today. The first Iftar of Ramadan went on pretty late last night and I ended up staying awake until Suhur (Breakfast time before dawn). I just didn’t wake in time to make the signals! :D

Since we missed out on a few hundred more pips today, this is a good reason why you should open a RebateFX Standard or ECN account today. RebateFX Standard or ECN accounts funded with at least $1000 are given the RebateFX Strategy Pack v5.0 which contains the strategies used in this blog and which would have grabbed those pips we missed today.

Head on over to Register | RebateFX Forex Rebates today to take advantage of the Strategy Pack offer, and free yourself from a free forex signals provider who is a little sleepy today.

Hwats this rumor

Its been on the news recently that FXopen has some financial problems. Can anyone please through light on the situation. I wire transfered money through their Marfin Popular Bank, it was rejected.

FXopen, are you down or still in business?

Its been on the news recently that FXopen has some financial problems. Can anyone please through light on the situation. I wire transfered money through their Marfin Popular Bank, it was rejected.

FXopen, are you down or still in business?

Hi Sbobbj. Where was that news posted? FXOpen does not have any financial problems. In fact, we are still experiencing strong growth and fantastic performance with over $65billion turnover every month going through our servers.

We have not used the Marfin Popular Bank for some time so I am not surprised it was rejected. If you wish to wire funds, please use the wizard contained in the MYFxOpen trader's cabinet. At the end of the wizard, you will receive a pdf file which you may print and take to your bank to ensure an error free transfer. The wizard will also choose the best bank for you based on your location.

Hope that info helps you :)

_MG_0750.jpg

FXOpen receives Global Falcon Award for the Best Trading Platform from the FX Traders’ Choice Awards 2010

August 30, 2010. FXOpen, one of the world’s leading FOREX brokerage companies, is pleased to announce that it has received the Falcon Award as a Global FX Broker in the sub-category Best Platform according to the FX Traders’ Choice Awards 2010.

The FX Traders’ Choice Awards is a joint project of IBTIMESFX, the Forex portal of IBTimes, a leading global financial newspaper online, and Forex Datasource, a leader in the area of FX broker sentiment analysis and retail FX market research. Its goal is to empower traders with reliable information and help them select reputable brokers. The 2010 FX Traders’ Choice Awards reflects the broker preferences of thousands of retail Forex traders from 111 countries, a 35% increase in the geographic scope over the 2009 Awards. The FX Traders’ Choice Awards stand out because of their large geographic scope, their integrity, and their scientific approach for data collection and analysis.

Brokers that achieved a Top-10 position by number of votes in two or more continents were designated Global FX Brokers. It signals strong trader approval, and shows that a broker firm ranks at the top in a very select group of large brokers. Furthermore, it demonstrates that a broker has achieved consistent and sizeable appeal in various parts of the world.

Denis_IMG_0842.jpg

“We believe that receiving this award is the result of the Company’s policy and hard work over the last several years”, commented Denis Peganov, FXOpen’s Development Director. “We’ll keep on providing our customers with fair, professional and convenient services. We also know that in this competitive market the broker with the best technology wins. That’s why we will keep on introducing industry ground-breaking technologies just as we did with the first ever ECN-MT4 trading platform and PAMM accounts. We plan to release the first ever trader’s CRM, new payment solutions, a support tickets systems and several more cutting-edge technologies. We are sure that our clients will strongly benefit from it and will appreciate our efforts and trader-oriented approach”.

For more information, please, see the 2010 FX Traders’ Choice Awards’ official web-site.

About:
FXOpen is one of the world’s biggest retail FOREX companies with more than 217,000 active accounts (Micro, Standard and ECN) and over $65 billion in traded volume passing through its platforms on a monthly basis. It provides its clients with everything necessary to get the most and the best from FOREX trading: advanced trading technology, reliable order execution and dedicated support. With the introduction of the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts the Company solidified its position as a MT4 technology innovator and the driver of the market development. Web-site: www.fxopen.com.

The International Business Times is a leading global financial newspaper online published in 14 countries and in 9 languages. IBTIMESFX, the Forex portal of IBTimes has grown during the past 3 years into a leader in Forex News, Analysis, Education, with over 5 million unique visitors per month. It aims to provide FX traders of all nations the most useful information available. Web-site: www.ibtimes.com.

Forex Datasource is a leader in the area of FX broker sentiment analysis and retail FX market research. Through the development of vote-inducing practices and use of statistical methods, Forex Datasource collects accurate trader sentiment information and crafts the criteria for FX broker evaluation. Forex Datasource also offers a portal rich in news and news-broadcasting software for retail FX traders. Web-site: www.forexdatasource.com.

For further information, please, contact:

FXOpen
Press and Media Relations
Tel: +1 (352) 397-2678
E-mail pr@fxopen.com

A hearty congratulation to FXopen for the Falcon Award as a Global FX Broker in the sub-category Best Platform according to the FX Traders’ Choice Awards 2010. Bravo, and well done!

Bro, I have tried unsuccessfully to convince and to get FXopen Accounts that my regular monthly bills from DIGI Internet Broadband and CELCOM Mobile phone should be acceptable for verifications as the bills bear my full name and permanent Home address (exactly as stated on my government issued ID). I have two live accounts with two reputable brokers and they have no problem in accepting these monthly bills for verification.

I really would like to have FXopen as one of my brokers,even though I am doing quite well with the other two brokers, simply because I believe and trust FXopen.

Perhaps, you being an influential IB representative in FXopen, might be able to convince the Finance department to…well…modernize and upgrade their interpretation of “Utility Bills” which, in the present electronic age, are not limited to the Victorian water, electricity, gas, and fixed line telephone. Somehow, I think FXopen Finance cannot differential between Postpaid “Mobile Handphone” which has monthly billing just like any other utilities, and Prepaid “Mobile Handphone” which is pay as you use and does not have any billing.
Broadband Internet access is, of course, is just like any other sign-up internet home service complete with monthly bill, except that it’s mobile and can be taken when on the move and you wish to get hook-up to the internet in your own secured internet access.

Well, Bro, I do hope you can get FXopen Finance to upgrade their accepted form of verification documents! If not, well, at least you tried; yah!

As usual, all the best and Sala’am!

A hearty congratulation to FXopen for the Falcon Award as a Global FX Broker in the sub-category Best Platform according to the FX Traders’ Choice Awards 2010. Bravo, and well done!

Bro, I have tried unsuccessfully to convince and to get FXopen Accounts that my regular monthly bills from DIGI Internet Broadband and CELCOM Mobile phone should be acceptable for verifications as the bills bear my full name and permanent Home address (exactly as stated on my government issued ID). I have two live accounts with two reputable brokers and they have no problem in accepting these monthly bills for verification.

I really would like to have FXopen as one of my brokers,even though I am doing quite well with the other two brokers, simply because I believe and trust FXopen.

Perhaps, you being an influential IB representative in FXopen, might be able to convince the Finance department to…well…modernize and upgrade their interpretation of “Utility Bills” which, in the present electronic age, are not limited to the Victorian water, electricity, gas, and fixed line telephone. Somehow, I think FXopen Finance cannot differential between Postpaid “Mobile Handphone” which has monthly billing just like any other utilities, and Prepaid “Mobile Handphone” which is pay as you use and does not have any billing.
Broadband Internet access is, of course, is just like any other sign-up internet home service complete with monthly bill, except that it’s mobile and can be taken when on the move and you wish to get hook-up to the internet in your own secured internet access.

Well, Bro, I do hope you can get FXopen Finance to upgrade their accepted form of verification documents! If not, well, at least you tried; yah!

As usual, all the best and Sala’am!

و عليكم السلام

I hope Ramadan has been the best for you this year insh'Allah

Please send me your account number by email manager@fxfrench.com and I'll take this up with the finance manager in the morning. This should be an easy problem to solve.

Back