• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
"I hope Ramadan has been the best for you this year insh'Allah"

Yes, not only this Ramadan, but the year (thanks be to the Great Almighty) has been good to me and my family....but not yet in forex trading as I have been too busy in business to really spend concentrated time trading.

Tell you what Bro! Now that I know you will and can easily solve my problem of verification with FXopen, I'll use you as my IB; if that's okay with you, of course! : )
As there really is really no great need to hurry (since I already have 2 Live accounts with other brokers), I ll get a new account with FXopen after the Aidilfitri celebration; yah!

As I am still very much a Newbie, please PM me the EXACTLY procedure for registering my new account under you as my IB, and also the DEPOSIT requirements using Credit Card.
I am thinking of starting with usd1-3k and looking at STD account. I've tried the ECN account and don't like the repeated "over bought" notice when placing trades during intense trading times and unable to get my trade order filled.

As usual, all the best!

"I hope Ramadan has been the best for you this year insh'Allah"

Yes, not only this Ramadan, but the year (thanks be to the Great Almighty) has been good to me and my family....but not yet in forex trading as I have been too busy in business to really spend concentrated time trading.

Tell you what Bro! Now that I know you will and can easily solve my problem of verification with FXopen, I'll use you as my IB; if that's okay with you, of course! : )

As there really is really no great need to hurry (since I already have 2 Live accounts with other brokers), I ll get a new account with FXopen after the Aidilfitri celebration; yah!

Kulli Sanah wa inta tayyib :)

I am always available to help solve problems. That is my job.

As I am still very much a Newbie, please PM me the EXACTLY procedure for registering my new account under you as my IB, and also the DEPOSIT requirements using Credit Card.

Ok will do.

I am thinking of starting with usd1-3k and looking at STD account. I've tried the ECN account and don't like the repeated "over bought" notice when placing trades during intense trading times and unable to get my trade order filled.

We don't have an "overbought" message on the platform. It must be a custom indicator you are using. As for the fills, if you can send me your ECN account number and list some specific examples with order numbers, I can investigate why this is happening for you. Not being filled could be for a number of reasons and I would like to know why this is happening for you and not for any others.

As usual, all the best![/QUOTE]

Bro, thank you for that reply (including in PM) which I'll go through after the holidays.

As we wish here in my part of the world:

Salam Aidilfitri, Ma'af Zahir Batin.

Sincerely & best wishes for the future.

Bro, thank you for that reply (including in PM) which I'll go through after the holidays.

As we wish here in my part of the world:

Salam Aidilfitri, Ma'af Zahir Batin.

Sincerely & best wishes for the future.

Eid Saeed my Brother. Have safe, happy and fulfilling Eid celebrations.

Fund an old account?

Jafar,
Hi, I opened an account with FXOpen in February and never funded the account. I am ready to fund now. Should I proceed with funding to the same account or should I open another new account? (I read somewhere that accounts go into archives and could get charged it the fxopen staff have to retrieve it.

I have been receiving my monthly balance sheet.

Thanks for your help

Jafar,
Hi, I opened an account with FXOpen in February and never funded the account. I am ready to fund now. Should I proceed with funding to the same account or should I open another new account? (I read somewhere that accounts go into archives and could get charged it the fxopen staff have to retrieve it.

I have been receiving my monthly balance sheet.

Thanks for your help

Hi Webtrader

Accounts are put into dormancy after 90 days inactivity. Since you never funded your account, the fee to reactivate it would be $0. However, it may be faster and more convenient for you to just open a new account.

Regards

FXOpen has added a new payment system - China UnionPay

October 01, 2010. FXOpen, the industry-leading online foreign exchange broker, is pleased to announce that it has added a new payment system – China UnionPay to its deposit options. The introduction took effect on September 29, 2010.

China UnionPay was added into the "My FXOpen" client's back-office to make money depositing simpler and more convenient for those clients of FXOpen who prefer to deal through the Chinese bankcard association. FXOpen is committed to constant updates and improvement of its work to offer the most convenient, fair and professional conditions on the market.

UnionPay is the only domestic credit card organization in the People's Republic of China. Established in 2002, it has become wide-spread around the world. Almost all UnionPay Credit Cards are also affiliated with either American Express, MasterCard or Visa, and they can be used abroad as an American Express, Mastercard or Visa. Since 2006, China UnionPay cards can be used in over 20 countries outside China, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States.

“We are glad to broaden our possibilities for money depositing to make the procedure easier and more comfortable”, commented Ben Gates, the Chief Marketing Officer at FXOpen. “We are aware that it’s the most wide-spread payment system in China and are happy to offer it to our valued customers in the country and throughout the world.”

For more information, please, see our Forum.
About:
FXOpen is one of the world’s biggest retail FOREX companies with more than 217,000 active accounts (Micro, Standard and ECN) and over $65 billion in traded volume passing through its platforms on a monthly basis. It provides its clients with everything necessary to get the most and the best from FOREX trading: advanced trading technology, reliable order execution and dedicated support. With the introduction of the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts the Company solidified its position as a MT4 technology innovator and the driver of the market development. Web-site: Forex-Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN forex broker-Currency trading online.

China UnionPay is a bankcard association established under the approval of the State Council and the People’s Bank of China. At present, the Shanghai-headquartered UnionPay has about 300 domestic and overseas associate members. English version of the official web-site: ä¸­å›½é“¶è” China UnionPay
For further information, please, contact:

FXOpen
Press and Media Relations
Tel: +1 (352) 397-2678 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +1 (352) 397-2678      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
E-mail : pr@fxopen.com

So who is the regulator of this broker?

I don't see this anywhere on there website.

Please show me if they do have regulation.
Thanks

I don't see this anywhere on there website.

Please show me if they do have regulation.
Thanks

FXOpen is currently not regulated due to leaving Mauritius jurisdiction. We are however in the advanced stages of approval with a new regulator and will announce it when legally expedient.

Dear Clients,

Due to planned technical maintenance, our website and other services may suffer some interruption for the next few hours. Thank you for your patience.

FXOpen Team

Back