• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Does FxOpen have any plans to open a US broker to serve US citizens soon?

Hi Jason. There are no plans to enter the US market at this time however if it becomes a commercially viable option, we are free to register with the CFTC and do so in the future.

Who has been watching FXOpen fighting in the Global Starcraft Team League?

If not, you are missing out. Watch FXOpen battle it out at GOMTV.net - GSL GSTL StarCraft 2 League Live Broadcast and Videos!

4b4j2a3s.png

GSTL-puzzle-lucky.jpg

May Allah accept our fasting and forgive us our sins and make the world a better place in this holy month of Ramadan.

Last edited:
FXOpen's Australian office has launched!

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd (AFSL 412871) has launched in Australia in July 2012, being licensed and regulated by Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), one of the world's strictest financial regulators.

Some of the benefits of trading with FXOpen AU include:
ECN accounts with an aggregated liquidity network and level II market depth analysis tool.
Tight spreads as low as 0 pips.
5th decimal pricing.
Competitive commissions from USD $1.80/lot.
Rapid execution of orders with almost instantaneous order processing.
Minimum deposit of $200 for ECN trading.
No maximum account balance.
All clients have equal rights when it comes to order execution.
Leverage up to 1:500.
Choice of trading 32 currency pairs, gold and silver.
Scalping and hedging allowed.
Unlimited free demo accounts.

Please see Forex Broker | Currency Trading Online - Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN Accounts | FXOpen for more details about our services and please read the PDS and FSG before considering if products are right for you.
http://www.fxopenaus.com/Download.aspx?name=FXOpen_Product_Disclosure_Statement.pdf
http://www.fxopenaus.com/Download.aspx?name=FXOpen_FSG.pdf

If you have any comments or questions in relation to FXOpen AU, please feel free to message below or contact us at http://www.fxopenaus.com/ContactUs.aspx. FXOpen AU Pty Ltd is a separate company to FXOpen NZ Ltd with different conditions and different advantages. Feel free to discuss FXOpen AU here until a new separate thread is opened by FPA admin.

Last edited:
Hello fxfrench

Firstly congratulations on your new venture.

Can you clear up some points for me please:

Minimum deposit of $200 for ECN trading.

On main website it states Minimum Deposit AUD 200
The balance for Micro accounts in the Meta Trader is indicated in US Cents.

So at today's rate it might be around $211.400 or 2114 us cents (excluding fees, if any) ?

Most of the trades must be open for more than 1 minute;

What percentage would be allowed under the 1 minute mark for every 100 trades, and can any defined answer be added to the contract to avoid disputes afterwards (if not already added) ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hi my long time friend ilearn2t ....realllyy2 good & glad to see you here...along with your nice, cute, and cuddly blue teddy bear ;)

Last edited:
Hello fxfrench

Firstly congratulations on your new venture.

Can you clear up some points for me please:

On main website it states Minimum Deposit AUD 200

So at today's rate it might be around $211.400 or 2114 us cents (excluding fees, if any) ?

$200 was set as the minimum for a number of reasons but you wouldn't be blocked from trading with less. My personal preference is for a Standard ECN account. The risk is lower as is the commission.

Also, thanks for pointing out the "The balance for Micro accounts in the Meta Trader is indicated in US Cents." That should not have been there and has been removed. :)

Most of the trades must be open for more than 1 minute;
What percentage would be allowed under the 1 minute mark for every 100 trades, and can any defined answer be added to the contract to avoid disputes afterwards (if not already added) ?

I can't find that text on fxopenaus.com. Regardless, there are no restrictions on scalping if that is your style.

BTW, there is a new thread for FXOpen AU at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/20973-fxopenaus-com.html :)

Hello fxfrench

My mistake, the Most of the trades must be open for more than 1 minute; only applies to the FXOpen.com trading terms and not FXOpen AU Pty Ltd trading terms.

Hello RahmanSL

I'm glad to see my dear friend again in a forum that's dedicated to the art of forex trading.

Did miss your wonderful witty and somewhat colourful posts at the other place.

Hope everything is well in your family life.

Good luck
Liz

Back