FXOpen AU Pty Ltd is a separate company to FXOpen NZ Ltd with different conditions and different advantages.
Is your new venture a program within a program ?
1) Does a current/previous account holder with FXOpen need to open a completely new account by registering again with this separate company ?
2) Can a current (FXOpen) account holder transfer funds between AU Ply and FXOpen using their internal transfer system ?
3) If a new member has already received "no-deposit bonus" with FXOpen can they also claim it with AU-Ply ?
4) Will other deposit/withdrawal processors be added soon and could they might include paypal (just my own personal preference )?
Dear Mr. Jafar Calley
I am J. KISHORE from India. I have gone through some of the reviews in favor of your company. However, I cannot find a considerable amount of reviews from more traders on this website, I think I can open a live account with your company. Most probably, it is because you are a new forex broker company in Australia.
On the other hand, as I am mostly online in front of my computer for managing my own company businesses apart from forex trading, I find that lots of "BADDIES" happening more each day online as compared to or vis-a-vis lots of "GOODIES". This is what is preventing or apprehending me to open a live account. However, I am finding that your company's review is having 5 star rating on this website which is quite encouraging.
I have few questions to be answered as follows:
1. Is your company associated with famous Introducing Broker Companies like Cash Back Forex Rebates | Highest Rates | Best Forex Brokers, Trade2Win, etc.?
2. Here back in India, even after the Open Global Economic Policies being implemented way back in the 90's, Forex Trading with foreign/overseas brokers is still considered as a "CYBER CRIME" by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). However, many people are still trading forex with foreign forex brokers in spite of knowing this legitimate fact. The RBI's important conditions are --- 1. Indian citizens residing in India can trade "forex futures" and not Forex Spot Markets; 2. All foreign currencies must be traded against Indian Rupees only; and 3. The forex broker company must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Control Board of India (SEBI). So, after informing you about these protocols, HOW DO YOU SUGGEST TO SERVE YOUR CLIENTS FOR PAYMENT WITHDRAWALS ORDER?? If you send via WT, the RBI Norms require for a Declaration with documentary evidences to prevent any money laundering immediately before it hits my bank account. It will be required each time your clients from India request for withdrawals which is quite risky to get caught red handed at some point in future. Sending money to open a live account via Credit/Debit Cards is not a problem but receiving money without any Credit/Debit Cards by your company is a big problem. Clients from India have opened up a fresh bank account in nearby countries like Dubai where they receive withdrawals. Please suggest a better solution to this problem.
3. Many Forex Broker Companies in many countries are regulated. But still I find that they play pranks with and victimize some of its clients. After going through First Hand "MIXED REVIEWS" (FOR AND AGAINST) on this website, I have come to the conclusion that the Superior Chiefs of such brokers have a pre-determined "CLIENT VICTIMIZATION PERCENTAGE PLAN" of victimizing either 60% or 70% of the clients and leaving 40% or 30% of the clients to trade with good feelings. If at all I am not mistaken, I am quite confident that this is the reason why I am finding such "MIXED REVIEWS" even for the best brokers from Switzerland based banks. So here goes my question to you---HOW CAN YOU CONVINCE ME, OR YOUR 100% "WOULD-BE" AND EXISTING CLIENTS FOR YOUR COMPANY TO BE 100% LIQUID IN TERMS OF HONESTY, WITHDRAWALS, TRANSPARENCY, TRUSTWORTHINESS, NO RE-QUOTES, EXCELLENT TRADING ENVIRONMENT and ALL OTHER SORTS OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES??