GBP/USD Daily Video, February 03, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
today all our attention will be link to GBP. DRPO "Sell" - what I particularly wait on 4-hour chart:

Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the market is expecting a bearish trend soon.

Could you please update us with the situation on the USDCHF?

waiting for drpo on 4h

Hello Sive!!!

1. could you help me to verify an indicator written for MT4?

it is the "DinapoliTargets.mq4" from mishanya_fx@yahoo.com;
the indicator simulates the D-Levels;
could you make an overlay with CQG's D-Levels?
please!
link:
DinapoliTargets - MQL4 Code Base

2. the first penetration in MT4 IconRoyal (4h gbp/usd) was one bar before the WHS Pro Trader (WH selvinvest) showed it; this is really frustrating because I never have certainty when and what bar penetrates the 3x3 SMA;

3. what targets do you have for the butterfly?

thanks a lot,
Erich

gbpusd target

Hello Mr. Morten!

What will be the target of this DRPO? on the confirmation bar market allready touched 1.618 expansion. so, can we still enter the trade on the short side?

Thank you!

gmt

hi Sive,
sorry for the second point of my posting; of course, ICON Royal have GMT+2;
it depends on the broker;
what time do you use, Sive? GMT?

so, different time of the charting software means different interpretations of direction indicators; heavy!

greetings, Erich

amazing analysis Mr Sive...

wow so many reversal signs that point to one price..

Although my mt4 4h chart did not show the DRPO like your chart did... Is there any other way to get accurate chart data with indicators similar to CQG?

.....my mt4 4h chart so far just showed initial 3x3 penetration (4h close at 1.6144) i would have read this as B&B buy and waited for for DRPO sell later if i didnt watch your video..

THANK YOU SIVE

Back