GBP/USD Daily Video, June 01, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Although market mostly has completed our setup for the week, but there are some nuances exist around position taking process

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I would not pay any attention to UK Media about Opinion Polls! They tell lies just to keep people interested in Boring Election! Of course £Cable could continue to drop before and after the Election..but i still have feeling that we could see BIG Rally if Conservative Party have good win!? :rolleyes:

I would not pay any attention to UK Media about Opinion Polls! They tell lies just to keep people interested in Boring Election! Of course £Cable could continue to drop before and after the Election..but i still have feeling that we could see BIG Rally if Conservative Party have good win!? :rolleyes:
Of course polls lie, and not only in UK. Or better to say, they do not lie but try to skew public opinion on some side... But... nevertheless markets show reaction on them.
Anyway, next week cable will be in turmoil, if we will turn some trade to riskless, why do not hold it through election's day? Or at least 50%.

Back