GDMFX Spam

Mateo.Rodriguez

Banned spammer for GDMFX
I am researching about Forex trading. And I am feed up by lot of information about it. Don't know what to absorb and what not to absorb. One of the global brokers providing online currency trading services that caught up my attention was GDMFX. Its a hot topic actually. There are a number of reasons provided why I should work with GDMFX, including high leverage, attractive bonuses, state of the art trading server and Hermes Academy for traders. Other reasons include its tightest spreads that are available and very low deposit to open an account. Seems that GDMFX is truly the platform for FX trading that I am looking for. Do you know or you've heard about GDMFX. What can you say about it? Any other recommendation for me? Thanks. Response will be highly appreciated.

SpamCat is amazed by how subtle your advertising campaign for GDMFX is.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hi there. I am a newbie Forex trader. How would I know that the broker is a scam. I'm working with GDMFX . Are you familiar with this global online broker? Or have you heard anything about it?

How do you know that a brokerage company is a scam? I am a newbie Forex trader here and I am working with GDMFX. And so far its working perfectly fine.

Hi Jack777. You are right. There are hundreds of newborn traders that are interested in making money on Forex and I am one of them. I am working with global online broker GDMFX. I dont know if you are familiar with this as there are a lot of other brokers out there. I am confident that I can make money using GDMFX because it has one of the tightest spreads, high leverage and state of the art trading servers.

From asking about GFMFX to endorsing them all over the forums in one day. SpamCat wants to know how much GDMFX paid you to do such a poor job promoting the company.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back