Gj Reversal Zones

this kind of move only comes round once in a while. Can see a lot of short positions getting bust in the near future

Good morning all, GJ has been great to us on the last few trades we have taken from it. Buying each time we fall back to demand has served us well. With the last position peaking at 850 pips, I closed the remainder of my positions at 758 pips when we got the doji daily candle, low and behold price still continued to rise. But nothing to complain about here. So what's next, we it looks clear the bull is here to stay and I think we are just getting a pullback in price. So I will be looking to buy if price gets back to the demand area shown on the chart, with a confluence of the moving average for support it should be a nice area to buy in again. mark up your charts and keep watching for price action in that area. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, markets open again tonight so thought I would look at my favorite pair GJ again. End of last week news made GBP very weak, as such we saw price drop right through the demand zone and not providing any trading opportunity for us. It look's to be coming right down to the bottom side of the big bullish channel we are trading inside. It could co inside with re test of the break of the previous small downtrend in the channel for a move back to the upside. Keep watching for support to form around the trend line area before entering. As it may also be possible for price to break and visit the stronger demand zone below. Hope everyone has a good week ahead. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Cheers bud I’ll be look out for that support to form before getting in on any trades with this pair this week.

GJ is a thing of beauty when it moves how you want it to. Up up we go again.....

Back