GOLD Bull

Good afternoon all, checking back in on the Gold buy position today. Last time out we we're inside the flag looking for the breakout. Well price did just that and we got the expected upside breakout to continue on our buy position. I think we should see our TP projected zone hit soon enough. Current daily candle is wicking out form the bottom and the moving average is starting to turn upwards also. Keep holding for now and remember just to keep moving stop loss up as its possible we may go past our projected TP zone into the supply zones above. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, quick update on the GOLD buy we are in. TP zone 1 has been hit for 1000 pips, price has surpassed the level we projected. As I said previously not to have a physical TP set as we could be moving higher to the higher supply zones or the downtrend above. Directional bias is clearly bullish now so we can continue to hold. Either close half position and let the rest run, or hold full position. If you did close then the next buy in opportunity would be a pullback here to the secondary trend line to reach the trend line . If we break above the downtrend then I can see the top supply zone being hit. I have marked out the areas for you to monitor if you wish to stack or re enter. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, checking back in on the Gold buy position today. Last time out we we're inside the flag looking for the breakout. Well price did just that and we got the expected upside breakout to continue on our buy position. I think we should see our TP projected zone hit soon enough. Current daily candle is wicking out form the bottom and the moving average is starting to turn upwards also. Keep holding for now and remember just to keep moving stop loss up as its possible we may go past our projected TP zone into the supply zones above. GLIYF
View attachment 64472
Great charting Bigbax, thank you.

Good evening all, bit of a late one tonight. Checking back in on the gold buy position we have. Last time i posted on gold was 5 days ago, im not one to brag but look where price found support on the higher low, right to the pip. I love it when that happens. Currently 1200 pips up on this position, and I think we will reach the projected circled area of the bigger downtrend. That's where I think there will be a serious momentum indicator of what gold is doing longer term. Keep holding with me if you didnt close, move that stop loss up some more profits to secure the bag. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning everyone, new week begins and its great to report GOLD has hit our TP projected zone at the down trend line . We have achieved 1473 pips so far on this gold setup. As said previously this is the point where it will truly tell us the next direction. We could see supply here filled and drop back down. So id advise to close half of your position take the profits and let half run as we surpassed our original TP zone anyway. If we are truly getting a longer term bull run we can keep the rest of our position running. If so we are looking for a break above the trend line and re test to carry on. For now enjoy the profits. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back