GOLD Bull

Good afternoon all, havent updated the gold setup for a while. The trend has been very strong in our desired direction right from the first entry. If you closed half position like advised the rest of your position has been rewarded as we have peaked at over 2000 pips. If you got in on the second level where price moved from you will be 850+ pips in profit. If you stacked on your original position then you will be in heavy profits. Trend looks to be slowing down currently so we may see a pullback in price or some sideways movement before the next impulsive move. Lock in profits as always and keep holding, looking for that top supply zone to be hit. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, markets open again soon so thought I would go over our gold positions we are in and give some education and visuals as to why I always trade the daily timeframe . I saw last week on social media many people panicking why gold had a bearish day reacting to a USD news event. But in the grand scheme of things we were expecting a pullback of this type somewhere at least. I have had those arrows drawn out on the charts for weeks now, as you can see price literally moved to it by the pip. Just a normal pullback in a strong bullish trend , you could of even entered at that point like I previously gave out if you missed it originally. Remember higher TF technical rule all 1d/1w/1m. These little news events during the week are to take out retail traders messing about on the low time frame's. 1800+ pips if you're still holding. I have a feeling we could be on our way to ATH's. Limited commodity gold is, the power to make what people hold is key, especially with crypto currencies coming into mainstream area's. Have a good trading week all GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon, Gold is the pair for today. We had a great run on Gold buying it up from the weekly demand zone . Banked thousands of pips along the way and gained great % for the trading account. But the bull run came to the end recently with the FOMC bullish UDS news. Last trade was stopped out at break even, and we saw price drop hard down to the 1761 level. This is a small daily demand area where we could see a small push back up. But I think we might see price get squeezed into a corner from here before another push north from the trend line below or maybe a dip back into the weekly demand area, which we know is a great price to buy from. Patience for this pair now to buy at a good area. I have marked out my areas of interests to follow along. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Having a look back on gold today and taking a look at the weekly time frame. Sometimes its better to analyze your charts from higher up as it give us a much clearer perspective of what's going on. Last time we bought from the monthly demand zone and managed to bag thousands of pips. Then we get a couple of bearish weeks and everyone thinks gold is going to the floor. As we can see clearly on the weekly we are still in bullish territory. Haven't made a lower low or broker long term trend yet. This is still a good place to buy from for me. As long as you don't over leverage you can buy and hold your position for good profits. Looking to see gold back in the $2k price. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

New week begins and having a look back on gold today. Price made a low then a lower low, but since price has come up to make equal highs. Its possible we may see a drop here in price or it may go a touch further up to trick people into buying before another drop. But I think the drop's in price will be short lived down to the demand area which we know to be very strong. That's where I will be looking to get back in on the buys. If not we may see strength come into gold and push back above the trend line and retest and continue up further. Either way we will be ready GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back