GOLD Bull

Just opened a buy in gold.

XAUUSDH4.png

Good morning all, got a little trade setup for GOLD . I was expecting price to fall back to the demand area near the trend line , but as we can see price has broken out back above the trend line . Looks like the bull may be continuing its course. So we are looking to buy back in if we get a retest of the break. It may be the case we don't get a retest of the break so will be looking to buy from the other area's of interest above zones. Mark your levels up and keep watching for your entry. GLIYF
View attachment 66856
I feel we could have another good push at the daily demand zone and then look to break north. The US banks are soon to take the high of the year on the DXY but i can see gold making a strong push up treading north for the last quarter of the financial year. Inflation and food cost are going to rise at a strong rate and we are already having gas and fuel issues

The gold is trying to make a minor recovery attempt from seven-week troughs of $1728, as bulls once again aim for a retest of the $1750 barrier. However, the upticks in the US Treasury bond yields, backed by the expectations for an early policy tightening by the Fed, turned out to be one of the key factors that pushed the non-yielding yellow metal down.

The gold is trying to make a minor recovery attempt from seven-week troughs of $1728, as bulls once again aim for a retest of the $1750 barrier. However, the upticks in the US Treasury bond yields, backed by the expectations for an early policy tightening by the Fed, turned out to be one of the key factors that pushed the non-yielding yellow metal down.
I need to keep up on the news on Gold more, technical analysis can definitely only take you so far on this asset.

Interesting last couple of days for Gold. Big pump, rejection at 200 Daily SMA and the a big drop. The positive is that the PSAR is still bullish so let`s see.

Back