GOLD Bull

yeah looking at getting in to long positions again this week had a good drop and now back in for the buys

Good morning all, little update today. Checking back in on Gold and happy to report our trade is going well. As we can see price has continued in our desired direction. We have peaked at just over 300 pips in profit for over 1:2 R:R so if you followed its time to secure your position, and possibly close off some profits of your original position and let the rest run its course. As until the high to the left is broken we could still see a pullback in price. But naturally we should see a bearish day, but don't be worried it is natural market movement. We may find dynamic support form the moving average for further continuation. So secure the bag and let's keep watch on this one. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looking good so far. With so much happening around the world at the moment with covid still, inflation and the Russia standoff I expect more buying action.

Nicely done mate. I had to have a break from gold as i had taken a few bad positions closing out 2021, got wicked out to my sl just before Christmas literally by a few pips. So instead iv just focused more on btc which iv been doing quote well with, but I'm finally back on the gold charts
I also feel we may see further upside in gold though with so much going on globally but waiting for a solid pullback, could see it soon enough as we are hitting a psychological resistance plotting a trendline from swing highs as far back as september 2020. I have a limit order sat around the 200day ema but I will be most likely manually open a market execution at any strength shown in or around my AOI.

Back