GOLD Bull

Good morning all, running on from my YouTube video update's you will be aware of what I was looking for on GOLD . Well we visited the supply zone just above and we then got a huge rejection resulting in a daily pin bar candle. This was our signal to enter the trade as you will be aware when following my setup's. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, well this certainly went our way very quickly. Currently 300 pips in profit on our position so now is the time to lock in some profits, at least 1:1 R:R and let the trade play out. As we are still in a bullish trend its wise to lock the pips in the bag. Aiming for the moving average as a TP or that support zone below. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Wow cant believe its been so long since i updated this thread. If you follow my YT channel you’ll see the trades ive taken and currently in.

Good morning all. Hope everyone has had a good trading week. Update on Gold today, we have had all the supposed terrifying USD news this week. But it seems it hasn’t had much affect on the markets. In my opinion this is why we should be trading what we see and stick to our practices, as usual the market does different to what you are expecting fundamentally. We have had great trades from this demand zone before so why cant we again. Onto the Gold trade, and we have hit 1:1 R:R Depending on when and where you entered and the size of your SL. currently 429 pips in profit so time to make the position risk free with the SL to your entry. you can even close some if you so wish to secure some profits. Hope you have a good weekend, will update again next week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, quick update today on the gold buy trade. Currently 823 pips up in profit and over 1:2 R:R now so make sure you secure profits on this position. Today we have NFP coming up so it could cause some volatility to our position. So if you secure at least 1:1 then you are not giving your pips back to the market. If you want more room for wiggle then move your SL to entry. Will be a fun ride to watch as were in profit already. Hopefully it moves in our desired direction and break the downtrend and supply zone , but it looks like it could possibly drop back, that's what technical is saying. Have a good weekend all. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I'd like to see gold break through the supply zone and continue up for a bullish run this half of the year. I think we could see it with the recent US economic news

Looks like it sold off on Friday. People taking profits for the weekend and a reaction to that strong trend line. Keen to see where price goes this week

Good morning all, little update on the Gold buy trade today. Price is still respecting bullish momentum. Making HH's and HL's. Currently we sit 773 pips in profit which is over 1:2 R:R, we did hit 970 pips in profit. but as you can see we tapped into the supply zone above with the moving average, and have since dropped back in price a little. But as long as trend is respected we can continue to hold. We may see price visit the little demand zone created along the way to gather support for the push to break the supply zone . Lock in your profits as always and watch the move play out. Will update again next week GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hard to believe the bears have pushed gold back down though DXY strength has put paid to Gold gains for now

Back