GOLD Bull

Good being a safe haven as per usual in these times. Not sure when it’s going to come back down from here, I’ve still got a long position open on it.

Lovely trade mate can see gold hitting new highs especially with the Ukraine invasion hope that diplomacy takes hold sooner rather than later

Good morning all. Another update today on our GOLD position. if you follow my setups you'll know I left a runner on Gold and im glad did. Look at the incredible bull run we have seen. Currently our position sits at 2472 Pips in profit and it looks like could well make a new ATH . My idea for closing my runner is if we do manage to make a new all time high then I will close. As then I will expect a pullback in price before more continuation. So then we can look for a possible sell before we look to buy back in at a cheaper price. I have read some big players expect gold to hit $3K/$4k/$5K an ounce in the future for the precious metal, due to its physical insurance nature, especially with the rise in Crypto. This will maintain power for the big boys at the top in that battle. So If you followed keep watching for that ATH and get ready to close for good returns, or do so now if you wish to. Will update again on the next move. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Metals have gone crazy this week. Have you seen nickel prices?! Bound to be a pullback after that move but I think we are certainly bullish for now.

This did pull back a bit mate still looks bullish in the long run though. You still been trading it ?

Good morning all. Another update today on our GOLD position. if you follow my setups you'll know I left a runner on Gold and im glad did. Look at the incredible bull run we have seen. Currently our position sits at 2472 Pips in profit and it looks like could well make a new ATH . My idea for closing my runner is if we do manage to make a new all time high then I will close. As then I will expect a pullback in price before more continuation. So then we can look for a possible sell before we look to buy back in at a cheaper price. I have read some big players expect gold to hit $3K/$4k/$5K an ounce in the future for the precious metal, due to its physical insurance nature, especially with the rise in Crypto. This will maintain power for the big boys at the top in that battle. So If you followed keep watching for that ATH and get ready to close for good returns, or do so now if you wish to. Will update again on the next move. GLIYF
View attachment 74768
looks like gold has fallen nice back to your zone that you are looking for your next set of buys. will you be looking at a certain day for a news driver to shown the drive upwards again or do you think it will be war news driven?

This week's video is out now on my YouTube channel. Head on over and take a look at the pair you are interested in most. Appreciate anyone that likes and follows the channel.

Have likes and subbed to your channel buddy .
Anyone who hadn't here give it a subb really good overviews

Back