GOLD Bull

Interesting last couple of days for Gold. Big pump, rejection at 200 Daily SMA and the a big drop. The positive is that the PSAR is still bullish so let`s see.

I think you're right. That will also be in line with DXY turning bearish and at least doing a heavy correction. Interesting to see how it goes this week coming

1637591407942.png
I am looking for gold to push on down to the 1790 level by the end of the month if not as low as 1580 where we could then be set to see it pump over the Christmas period

It looks that the Bear dominating in Gold. However, there is an up trending trendline, which still holds the price. Thus, the buyers may get an opportunity to go long in Gold if it finds its support around the trendline's support. Let's see what happens next.
gold.new.png

It looks that the Bear dominating in Gold. However, there is an up trending trendline, which still holds the price. Thus, the buyers may get an opportunity to go long in Gold if it finds its support around the trendline's support. Let's see what happens next. View attachment 71026
Absolutely. When in doubt - zoon out.

Good afternoon all, just updating on the Gold trade i entered on yesterdays candle close. I haven't updated gold for a while on the picture updates as I have been covering it on my video analysis on YT. If you watch my video's then you'll know i was looking for a buy at this demand zone . With yesterdays candle close it gave me the buy signal I was looking for. Aiming for the previous high to the left in the supply zone for the first target. Hopefully if you trade gold and follow you entered also. Will update again in a few days as currently moving in our desired direction. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back