to covid-19 , as many of us are locked
down and many economies are facing
tough time and depression. And
many currencies are fluctuating but
gold is performing great at this time as
investors and traders find this yellow
metal the safest form for trading and
investing.

Its been a long time since ive looked at gold . It still looks to be very bullish obviously. I dont think we will see below 1700 for a long time. The world is in trouble with fiat money and Gold is the biggest physical insurance policy there is. i can see it being pushed up even further. so the best thing for us is to buy the big pullbacks. Will price pullback from here? Or will we see it make a new higher high and then pullback? If it came back down to 1700 then that would be the perfect time to buy in on this asset. Defo one to look out for. Markets back open tomorrow hope everyone has a good week
Screenshot_2.png

GOLD- Been a while since weve had a trade on gold . There hasnt been many places to get in on the buy that i would of liked. The bull is very strong in gold with the ongoing pandemic, what i would need to take a trade is a nice sizable pullback in price. We could do with some profit taking on current longs before another bull push, as many predictors suggest $2k in 2021. Wether that will come who knows, but my idea to buy would be a similar price action as seen before. A pull back in price to the .382 Fib level and to meet the moving averages as seen previous. This would be an ideal buying opportunity for us. Doesnt help USD being so weak of late but lets see what can come of it. New week begins have a good one everyone. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

GOLD , has defied logic, but been magnificent. Weve hitall time highs in over $2K per ounce of the gold stuff. The bull looks strong and with all the trouble in the world whats going to stop it? Not much in my opinion, i think it will keep going as its a physical entity against all the new crypto coming into money and fiat money becoming more and more manipulated and worthless. Question is when can we get in on the buy? im looking for the same type of price action as last time, ideally i would like a deep retrace here to the .618 fib level and gain some support from the moving averages. Thats when ill load up longs. You could potentially buy now but go in with even smaller positions than usual incase we do get the deeper retrace, big reward on offer the cheaper you can get in on price. Buy gold as cheap as possible is my opinion. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

Fridays chart today is gold . I think you would be a brave man to sell gold in this current bull trend we are in. So we look for opportunities to buy in on the trend. Thats what i see at the moment with the moving averages. As you can see price has held very well on the 0.382 fib level and its been ranging between that and the 0.236 level. If price holds here then the moving averages catch up in time then i will be looking for similar price action to whats marked out and give it that catapult to go onto another bull push. Im targeting previous high for a moderate R:R of 1:2. If it comes together we can always hold for more if it plays out that way. Hope everyones had a good week and enjoy your weekend GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

There's no trend on gold today dude. Lookin' the chart on H4. Ur forecast won't come true fo today.

Update on the GOLD stuff today. Bought in on the fib level 0.382 after the rejection off the moving averages. Currently we are in profits so i have locked this one to risk free with SL at entry. I believe we will see a breakout above very soon. The averages are showing us the way we are heading, they have all caught up with time now ready for the next push. E ven though we have the previous high as TP i would keep holding if we get there as its possible we could make a new high. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back