GOLD Bull

Gold now is showing great bullish trend. i suppose the price'll rise up to 1968.0 in the nearest future. will see.

Markets open soon and its been a while since i looked at gold . For me i'm a liking this big wedge setup. We could get a sell in round about this area for 160 plus pips down to the magic retrace of fib 0.618 for the next bullish push? Takee a look to see where price settles after market opening and tomorrow morning then we could be on for a nice quickish intraday sell before a nice possible buy, let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I’m going to be looking at a buy on gold today. Nice analysis you got going here btw.

Sunday i last looked at gold and advised a nice little sell from that small supply zone . Currently its working out as planned, we are about 350+ pips up currently and looks good for a TP hit. Make sure as always to lock some profits in as gold can move quickly in these current market times. Dont give back to the market. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Last time on gold i sold from that small resistance level of 1900, projection was the .618 fib for the buy. TP was well and truly hit, if you held for more well done. As you can see we dropped through the wedge . But price soon came back and found support on the nice .618 level for the buy which im currently holding. All trades were given on the last post so should of been easy enough to take for you guys :) GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Checking back in on GOLD today. Nice to see we are over 500+ pips in profit on the trade still. Price seems to of rejected the 1900 price a couple of times. Im going to continue to hold for now. Ive got my SL set to bank 250 pips in profit so if it does turn then its no problem for me. Hope you all caught this on as there was a second chance for entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looking back on the GOLD stuff today. Happy to report price is moving in the desired direction as planned. Last post we were over 500 pips in profit. We have since peaked at 1300+ pips in profit, currently sat at 900 ish . But the pattern looks to be a lovely break and re test of that big wedge so it looks like we could see full TP projection hit. Nice easy and rewarding one for us this trade. There was a few times you could enter on that entry zone so hopefully alot of you caught it. Good start to the year so far. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back