GOLD Bull

Checking back in on gold today. Weve had some rapid movements lately. The big drop followed by another big push upwards. So my thoughts are that we may see a little consolidation phase like we saw to the left. Its possible we could range between the .786 fib and the support of 1545. But im also inclined to buy from the trend line in the blue circle. But either way im still bullish on GOLD so will be looking to buy the dips. For once this looks to be an easy setup at first look. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

Its Monday start of a new week. Back on our favorite pair GOLD . Im looking at a possible sell from the top again. Weve seen a nice rise again in gold recently but it could be short lived (possibly). What i would like to see is price make a double top , or even slightly higher and complete the bearish divergence with the previous high on the RSI . Obviously price needs to stay below the previous high on the RSI and go higher than the corresponding high in price. But looking for rejections in that area could give us a nice sell back down to the area of the .382 Fib and pick up the uptrend for the next push up. Thats what ill be looking for this week so keep your eyes sharp and GLIYF. Lets have a good week all
Screenshot_7.png

Well we had an almighty push up on Gold recently. Looking at it again today it looks to me like its ready to drop . Weve had some rejection from the divergence, another rejection Doji candle and now the drop looks to be on. Nice 4.8 R:R ratio to be had. Use risk management as always and GLIYF
Screenshot_25.png

If you follow my charts and took the gold sell, then i would advise in taking some profits here and setting your remaining positions risk free or in profit. Weve had over 350 pips since the call so not a bad haul at all. This area it has wicked out from could be a key area it may bounce from. We need to see what happens this week on gold for a longer term trade going forward. Monday is here lets have a good week. GLIYF
Screenshot_4.png

Friday today everyone, day to unwind and reflect. Ive had a good week trading, so i wont be trading today. But ill still be looking for future opportunities. Gold is giving us the pullback currently. Last time i looked i was selling the divergence. We got a drop but then we got an instant bullish movement again. We created a double top M formation, which was still divergence from the RSI . So this was an easy sell again. i hope you all caught this move, i caught some and ive taken profits already as i was scalping this time. But ill be looking for longs in the circled level areas. ideally the blue circle i would like most, but it depends on how strong the Gold Bull is and how far we move down. Be ready GLIYF and RM as always. have a good weekend
Screenshot_32.png

Gold now is showing bullish trend. i see the price'll rise to the level of 1708.5.

Been hitting longs on gold from 1699 to 1718 multiple time these past few weeks. The bulls have had this one in may and no signs of slowing

Back