GOLD Bull

Looking back on the GOLD stuff today. Happy to report price is moving in the desired direction as planned. Last post we were over 500 pips in profit. We have since peaked at 1300+ pips in profit, currently sat at 900 ish . But the pattern looks to be a lovely break and re test of that big wedge so it looks like we could see full TP projection hit. Nice easy and rewarding one for us this trade. There was a few times you could enter on that entry zone so hopefully alot of you caught it. Good start to the year so far. GLIYFView attachment 60948
C'mon. We're almost there.

Yeah BTC will take away from gold and usd. Other cryptos will then take away from BTC. One crypto will rise and take the lot after that

Its been a while since i looked at GOLD . I was stopped out in profit on the last position i took but havent looked back at it since. There's a couple of idea's that i would like to take, one is near the current support zone we're almost at. If it finds support around there then i would be taking the buy, if it breaks i would look to the next zone where it totally reversed last time it visited. Naturally if these zones break then it could be a strong bearish trend and then i would look for the sell as shown on the chart. Remember dont just blindly enter .wait for the signs of support or resistance forming. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back