Goldman Capital, Dreikoenigstrasse 31A, Zurich Switzerland 75002 another scam like Mandus Invest?

:) run forest, run!

seriously, these scams were more popular when big guru madoff was a free man but it's nice to see people are still trying

goldmann

:) run forest, run!

seriously, these scams were more popular when big guru madoff was a free man but it's nice to see people are still trying

Hello, where are you living, in zhe uk or us? Thank for your answer, I'll help you.

best regards

I think you are confusing- traianpavel is the one who made this thread not me. I have never dealt with these people

message for traianpavel

I think you are confusing- traianpavel is the one who made this thread not me. I have never dealt with these people

Yes, you're right. My question was for traianpavel : where are you living, in the UK or in the US.

Please contact me, I'll help you.

Regards

are you a lawyer or something like that?

Hello, I'm not a lawer, but I can help you. Please just answer, where are you living, in the UK or in the US. If you have the bank account number of Goldman Capital please publish it with your answer.

There are generally 2 categories of cheats.

1) One that preys on psychology and 2) another that relies on their association with certain National or Global Certification bodies.

Cat 1) Anyone who promises you with easy money (too good to be true anyway) and then tell you to keep it as top secret if you want to get involved is 100% a scam!
They told you to keep it a secret because they don't want you to seek second opinion or to have time to ponder and reason with your friends or loved ones. They may even tell you that you are one of their only selected few, and that you must sign up within a very short dateline. All these tactics have proved very effective to work on human psychology to get them to commit on impulse and greed. So, like the warnings given by so many of our brothers here, I too advise that you run far away from them.

2) This category of cheats would tell you that they are Certified by so and so big names, as if to tell you that by default if they can get certified by these bodies, they will NEVER do wrong or cheat you. But time and again we have witnessed large Financial Institutions and large Pharma companies getting caught for crimes (after an insider blew the whistle) and fined heavily by the government in terms of billions of dollars not once, but repeatedly. They just paid and then they'll not hesitate to commit again, because the big money they get is not earned the usual hard way like we common folks do or like those honest industrialists of old did, but by deceit and scams big time. And at this Internet age, it facilitates cheating activities multiple folds.

Another good example is the ISO certification. Ask any of your good friends who works in an ISO-certified company in a certain position, and you'll find out that if you have the money to pay the ISO auditor your company can get the ISO certificate renewed forever, year after year, even if the actual procedures have actually never been fully adhered to in the day to day operations. The auditor would tell you when they are coming for the audit, and so long you are able to cook up and doctor all the records during the audit, you'll get the ISO Certification renewed!

So, in essence, it's not about whether a company has this and that Certification or not. The onus lies on what kind of owners are behind the company - mere greedy people or upright entrepreneurs with exemplary integrity. And this would need time to know to see if the company really lives by its Company Mission Statement that would usually say all the good the company would do for all the stakeholders like the Consumers, Society, the Nation and the World apart from making reasonable profit for the investors. And overtime we'll get to see the Results. And Results won't lie!

All other forms of Certifications and associations with the big organizations, big guns are NO WARRANTY BY DEFAULT that they are upright and honest but, on the contrary, they are convenient and powerful tools used to earn your trust and then cheat you subtly.

Many large organizations are found to belong to both categories these days.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
BTW if someone can offer up to 120% interest per annum, it is highly likely that they are into some money laundry activities. Nowhere in this world could any secured investment make more than 120% p.a. in order form them to guarantee you the 120% return p.a.

Example, money launderers don't mind even paying you twice the amount of your lottery Winning ticket.

Back