Goldman Capital, Dreikoenigstrasse 31A, Zurich Switzerland 75002 another scam like Mandus Invest?

You missed out on a lot of alternatives.

Some claim to be exempt from regulations (or don't even bother to mention regulation at all), promise a lot of money, and promise to pay you a healthy commission for recruiting others.

Some create their own regulators. Check the regulator website and see how many companies are listed.

Some have real business licenses in a county, but never bothered to register with proper financial service regulators.

Some spout off about registrations that mean nothing - Every domain is registered with ICANN, but I've seen forex companies bragging about it.

Some register with regulators that have no real power to do anything other than to delist the company if there are enough complaints. I prefer regulators like the CFTC and SEC - they can impose huge fines and also file criminal charges.

You missed out on a lot of alternatives.

Some claim to be exempt from regulations (or don't even bother to mention regulation at all), promise a lot of money, and promise to pay you a healthy commission for recruiting others.

Some create their own regulators. Check the regulator website and see how many companies are listed.

Some have real business licenses in a county, but never bothered to register with proper financial service regulators.

Some spout off about registrations that mean nothing - Every domain is registered with ICANN, but I've seen forex companies bragging about it.

Some register with regulators that have no real power to do anything other than to delist the company if there are enough complaints. I prefer regulators like the CFTC and SEC - they can impose huge fines and also file criminal charges.

Absolutely agreeable.

Companies that pay on recruiting are the MLMs that benefit only less than 1% of the pioneer members high up in the hierarchy in the expense of >99% of hopefuls who have been constantly preached and misled that they too can achieve the same status in earning big like their uplines. Some companies would even go to the extent of faking promotions (grandfathering, in MLM lingo) to close friends and their cronies to higher positions without them having to go through the company's MLM promotion plan, and then parade them in big company events to convince newbies that it is possible and easy to reach that high level and earn big.

Criminal charges against these rogue owners and directors of the company (and restricting them from serving in any other board) would be more effective than fines alone. Otherwise, these criminals can easily start another company and repeat their acts until they are caught again.

Message for Traianpavel

I will contact FINMA to take action against this type of offers and companies which mislead people.

Hello traianpavel, where are you living, in the UK or in the US ? Could you please give me the bank account number where you withdraw the money ?
kindly

Hello traianpavel, where are you living, in the UK or in the US ? Could you please give me the bank account number where you withdraw the money ?
kindly

I recommend against sharing personal banking details beyond the name of your bank and perhaps the city it's in. Sharing the bank account number of a broker or account manager who won't pay money you are owed strikes me as reasonable.

Bonjour ,

Je suis client chez Goldman Capital depuis plus de 2 ans et a aucun moment je n'ai recue ces performances , pourtant ils sont bien a la meme adresse .

Je suis tout a fait satisfait de leurs conseils et des resultats dans la gestion de mon investissement.
Je ne vois aucune raison de changer de broker dans la mesure ou tout se passe bien et cela depuis maintenant plus de 2 ans.

Je pense avoir acquis un maximum d’experience et n’ai jamais recue le meme niveau d informations et de formation chez un autre Broker .
Merci a Goldman pour les resultats que generent mon investissement .

Hello ,

We see that are comments were very badly translated so we are going to post our comments in English.

We would like to clarify different points.

1st, we never worked with CIM Bank.
2nd, the figures that Mister Ross underline are not the ones the company realize. We never offered our clients such contracts as the ones Mister Ross offered under our name.
3rd, Mister Ross no longer work for Goldman Capital.
4th, The phone number Mister Ross add in his signature is not Goldman Capital phone number.
5th, Any person who would like to speak with us can do it with the following phone number : 0041 4350 83482
Or by email : info@goldman-capital.com

Thank you for your comments and have very successful trade

The Goldman Capital Team.

Your comment is too general.
show can you explain the customer's complaint?
according to him he was called by 3 different reps of you who gave him a bank account which holds your name.

Am I the only one who is suspicious that a "client" decided to post how great Goldman Capital is just before Goldman Capital's representative made a post?

I decided to ban him. Both accounts posted from the same IP address. Neither account was created or has posted from Switzerland.

Back