• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
You know it's not good for a company the BVI's regulator decides to actually regulate something. :p

You know it's not good for a company the BVI's regulator decides to actually regulate something. :p

Here is a snapshot of the FSC office contained within their one and only federal governement office building, located on the island of Tortola, BVI.
AI

Attachments

• BVI Tortola FSC.JPG
    BVI Tortola FSC.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Indeed,the FSC isn't a very credible regulator.Either way,I described what was published in the police site.But I hope they don't say bullshi.t.:)

I'm sure now that the BVI FSC's lone employee has checked in from his day job as a bartender at a nearby hotel, he'll take action as quickly as possible so he can get back to mixing drinks. :p

The loan agreement?Here it is...

Find here in attachment a confidential loan agreement,signed by Claudio Di Fonzo
It proves the money of Gforex's investors has been used fraudulently by Di Fonzo, for financing Mahmood Riaz and his fake and unlicensed brokerage firm.That is surely in violation of the term upon which Gforex has collected the money.
One thing is clear, and that Mr.Di Fonzo has developed a strong dark business relationship with Mahmood Riaz...

Attachments

• Loan Agreement.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 24
Mi domando perchè questi documenti stanno uscendo solo ora!? Per oltre un anno si sono sentite solo chiacchiere e si sono formulate le ipotesi più varie. C'erano, invece, documenti che potevano portare asubito all'arresto di Di Fonzo e di Riaz.
SE QUALCUNO E' IN POSSESSO DI DOCUMENTI UTILI A FARE PIENA LUCE SU QUESTA TRUFFA PER FAVORE LI TIRI FUORI ADESSO !!!

Back