GUILTY | Case# 2012-081 | deejaynv1 vs www.dgbwebdesign.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that dgbwebdesign.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission by deejaynv1:

There's an old saying 'those who can do, those who can;t teach'. I think you should never give any money to any teaching program that does not offer verifiable proof of earnings that have been using it. The same goes for robots and managed accounts. FPA might consider finding a way to help do this as iot would a very usefull thing to know.

There's an old saying 'those who can do, those who can;t teach'.

I'm sure that Professor Einstein will be returning those prizes in physics and withdraw all his research papers now that his teaching credentials in combination with an old saying have completely invalidated his ability do do anything useful. :p

The best teachers are those who can do and/or have done.

I think you should never give any money to any teaching program that does not offer verifiable proof of earnings that have been using it. The same goes for robots and managed accounts. FPA might consider finding a way to help do this as iot would a very usefull thing to know.

It would be cool if the FPA could pull data directly from broker servers to show which EAs, Signals, and Managed accounts really can work in forward tests. This could be called a "Performance Test" or something like that. It might even be a good idea to create a link to the program from the main menu at the top of this page. ;)

Based on available information I have voted guilty.

One thing is curious however... What made you think a company called dgbwebdesign knew anything about trading the markets? That would have been the first warning sign to me.

Can you tell us, for the benefit of future readers, what additional due diligence you performed on this company or person BEFORE you signed up for the training?

Finally, was there any expressed written or other money back guarantee of satisfaction with the course material or instructor?

Thanks

I think I'm going to have to write up an equivalent of Godwin's Law to cover that lame cliche about teaching. How does "Pharaoh's Axiom" sound?

Just by him closing his youtube videos account, and turning off his skype, he looks guilty. Alas, I have experience with this... :-(
His website name does not sound very trader like, I have to agree. How did you find out he is a fruit and veggie salesman? That made me LOL when I read it (sorry!)

Please know I am not laughing at your troubles (RE: my previous post) just laughing at the notion he is a fruit and veggie salesman. I think it is terrible that people like this try to take advantage of people, especially when they are serious enough to pay good money to learn a skill.

Back