GUILTY Case# 2013-070 | fxmanager vs www.universal-fx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Universal-Fx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not a single answer about that...tchat stops immediately answering when speaking about money...sometimes really want to explode their F... heads :(

Except 3 or 4 Identified serious brokers only in the whole world, I will never put one penny again in scammers from exaotic countries like that...We have no resort and means to get back our money...Seems to be alone as a customer of them ?????????

ERIC

Oh fxmanager it is not right not to get a civil reply or a refund from '' UNIVERSAL.FX.COM'' and the silence does not sound good-more an evasive nasty way of doing business, not unusual for brokers that have server problems are often down etc.

To my thinking if we are happy with our broker why on earth would we want to close our account. But if we want to close our account for instant for private reasons we do not ''have to'' give a reason to please them to get our money refunded. It sounds to me they are stalling, often done by unscrupulous operators. I hope this is not the case and that FPA get them to the table and that UNIVERSAL promptly refunds your money.

Please keep us informed - there are ten of thousands of readers perusing these pages and we all like to hear if this Universal-fx.com is a decent company after all or just a bunch of scam artists - Good Luck fxmanager.

Obviously Ignoring this forum!

It is sad that this company universal-fx.com is ignoring completely the invites from fxmanager.
Looking forward to voting on this one!!:mad:

guilty for me. the lack of responsiveness by this company and after reviewing the case I have no doubt it's a guilty case

Please moderator, would it be possible for us to have an area here on FF where all these brokers who have earned a guilty verdict could be listed so that it is easy for every one to see which broker to avoid. Otherwise I am voting guilty!

Sounds bad, but I'll wait a little longer before giving a verdict as maybe it can get still get resolved

Back