GUILTY Case# 2013-081 | bronxfx vs https://everestmarkets.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EverestMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bronxfx

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: https://everestmarkets.com/

My Case is: Dear Traders,

please stay away of Everest Markets (https://www.everestmarkets.com/) as you never get paid. I have experienced this manifest pain.
On 27.2.2013 I have deposited 1000 USD there. The next few days/weeks I made a fair amount of money (8 154.40 USD) and wanted to withdrawal my profits in march.
Then my nightmare begun. First, they wanted a couple of documents (including several bank account statements and a official letter from my bank). I compiled the requested documents within days and provided them. In the meantime the MT4 server went offline without ANY notice. Unbelievable but true. No one got informed, they were silent all the time. About one week later I got the message that they switched from MT4 to Jforex(!). Anyway, this does not interfered my withdrawal request. Again and again I was put off.
I and a friend of mine contacted them several times a week via eMail/skype/phone. Nothing happend, just excuses.

Mr. Fuller, one of the directors, claiming that he can not do anything. It is certainly lied. There are ordinary cheater/scammer.
Stay away of these scammers and help me to get my money back. They are based in new zealand, the shareholders are based in sychelles, I hope for offshore leaks, version 2.

As you can see, I am not the only person who was scammed.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Isabelle M on 07/04/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/26/13 the last contact was on 07/04/13

Details: Everest Markets never had doubts about the legality of the demand, they simply do not pay!

Company representatives' emails: Max Fuller <fuller@everestmarkets.com>
Max Fuller <max.fuller@everestmarkets.com>

Attachments

• EverestScam.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 11
Please go ahead and invite Max to your public discussion in the Scam Alerts folder. Ask him to clearly explain what is causing the delay of your withdrawal request.

Pharoah, I doubt that Max Fuller will join the discussion. I think he (Maxwell Orison Fuller) is the only guy behind Everest Markets, the Co-Director Anthony Jordan Eschler-Watters disappears, at least all known eMail addresses are offline now (See [1], they are also working for [2]).
Maybe you can "officially" invite him to join the public thread?

Can you please also look at the broker review. You seem to have hardly any customers, but recently a lot of positive feedback pops up. Can you investigate if the comments come from "inside" the company. At least the IP address must match the countries they claims.

[1] Directors
[2] **AMSGENEVA.COM** I Events Management in Geneva Switzerland - Agence d'Événement à Genève

I'm sure AsstModerator's review moderators check these things carefully. Of course, when he reads this, he'll probably double-check everything personally.

I have full confidence in the work of the moderators, I just do not want anyone still falls for this scam.
How long do we have to wait to take this one public?

I've just issued a formal invitation. If you don't hear from Everest Markets by Tuesday, post here.

It is Tuesday here in Europe and nothing happened so far. How to proceed ? I doubt that any one from Everest Markets will reply...

Max emailed me and claimed that this would be dealt with. I've written back and asked him when he plans to contact you.

Is the email address associated with your forums account the same as the one on your account with Everest Markets? If so, would you like me to email you and Max at the same time?

Back