GUILTY Case# 2013-083 | turki vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turki

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.hfx.com

My Case is: My beginning with the company(HFX) was with one of the swindlers when I found an advertisement of the company. I registered and received a call from a person named (Bassam Abdul Karim). Of course, this quorum left the company and moved to a similar company. HFX tried convincing me to deposit, i was hesitatnt, but after too many calls i got convinced and deposited 10,000 USD. I continued to trade with the company for about 18 months, my balance was increasing and decreasing and stable once i stop trading because I got busy with other matters. They also disappeared for months ,suddenly Bassam disappeared and i started dealing with a women named (Haifa Mansour) and (Shadli onalla - shadly@hfx.com ). Prior to the earlier two, i dealt for a brief period with (Marwan) and (Nour Azmi). Suddenly, Shadly and Haifa disappeared and no longer respond to emails and calls. (Fahad abdulla - faheda@hfx.com) pops into the scene which later i found that his original name is (Essam Abdulla) and has changed his name to Fahed after his scams were known to the investment community. He started insisting that i deposit more money, at least increase the balance to 20,000 USD. After many calls and emails, i deposited 10,000 USD and totalling a balance of 21,000 USD. During the period of a month, fahed only opened 2 contracts and made me a profit of 4000 USD. I sent an email to him requesting a callback and questioned his promise of doubling my money. He called me back and again asked for a larger deposit, during which he started opening more contracts that were totally against the market. Trusting his judgement, i looked at my balance after some time, shocked to see that the 25K USD have evaporated to 1400 USD!!
Again, sent an email to him and swiftly received a call back from fahad. Interestingly, he was questioning why did i open short contracts!! i responded that i never opened any contracts!!
He tried to calm me down, and promised that he will make it up to me if i deposit another 100,000USD!! which i refused because i just don't have access to this amount.

To avoid the shock and devastation i was in . I started trying to remedy what can be remedied and opened new contracts raising my balance to 3,500 USD . I again started emailing Fahed and a week later , i receive a call from him asking for …….MORE MONEY and that the US elections are coming , hence huge profit can be made!!.

I started working on my own for 4 days trying without luck while emailing and calling Fahed , again without a response. My balance became 0 USD and suddenly i receive a call from him, telling me that he is extremely sorry and if I'm interested in a new deposit!!!
This is my story with HFX.com !!!

This company is A FRAUD, A SCAM NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by turki on 06/17/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/15/12 the last contact was on 06/20/13

Details: NO replies , they ignored every email i sent

Company representatives' emails: fahed abdulla<faheda@hfx.com>
shadly onalla<shadly@hfx.com>

Attachments

• Scan10012.JPG
    835.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Scan10013.JPG
    949.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Scan10014.JPG
    884.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Scan10015.JPG
    948 KB · Views: 9
I was waiting to see how the last HFX case went. HFX ignored it.

I've just issued a formal invitation for this case.

Turki- i had difficulty grasping what you wrote - you tell us about the people disappearing - hfx.com not answering lots of emails then hfx.com NOT ansswering you phone calls??? - Then hfx.com contact you ONLY to ask you for '''more''money and you gave it to them -oh deary me what a sad story and what a strange dubious behaviour from hfx.com.

Frankly they do not sound honourable at all to me -this sound fishy and most unsavoury dishonest -a scam!!! Actually a bunch of rat bags if i am more honest - they make me sick.

Turki they may not know it but 50 000 subscribers at least will read your letter and you have warned all of us -thank you- We now all know what kind of operators these scheming thieving con artists hfx.com folk are and i hope they come to their senses quickly and respectfully reply to FPA and sort this out and that they return your money quickly. I have my doubts.

For your sake i hope i am wrong and that they rescue the threads of their reputation what is left of it -in case they do so? i am more then happy to retract what i have said about them here - my best wishes Turki.

This is a very odd story. On the face of it almost unbelievable. However I have done a bit of research on HFX.com. Their logo looks very familiar. Sadly I have not been able to place it. I looked at the ownership of the domain name and got the following information:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
Domain Name: HFX.COM
Created on: 30-Aug-01
Expires on: 30-Aug-16
Last Updated on: 28-Apr-10

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration HFX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration HFX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

The thing is that it seems anything other than honourable.

Further I have searched their website and not been able to find where they are based. This lack of transparency would cause me concern.

Finally the fact they are not regulated by any financial authority would put me on red alert as to their authenticity.

Ok... things sound very shady over at HFX, BUT

Why on earth did you send them MORE money when you clearly felt uneasy and suspicious?

This is one more case that no one will manage your money better than yourself! No one prioritizes your interests more than you yourself!

George McCall added some insight to the domain and hosting for HFX, however, that information only demonstrates they wish their domain affairs to be private. Nothing inherently wrong with that, all my sites are registered privately.

At this point though I'm having trouble with the complaint...

You sent in money and allowed someone to trade your account. They lost your money and you want it back. For losing your money you feel that you have been scammed?

What do you want FPA to do for you?

You allowed someone to trade your account and they lost all your deposited money. Do you have documentation that this is a widespread practice at the firm? Perhaps you know others who have had the same experience?

On the surface the only thing presented here is that your experience with HFX is that they don't trade managed accounts with much success, and I am grateful for your warning the rest of us.

But to call them a scam based on your willing participation is hardly the basis for a guilty verdict.

Sorry. If I have missed something, please correct me ASAP.

It's very hard to be in his situation, they are calling and making false promises and lie about 100% promised returns, maybe turki was greedy but he's not the first one to be falling in thier trap.
HFX should be labeled SCAM ASAP to help people not to fall there.

Ok... things sound very shady over at HFX, BUT

Why on earth did you send them MORE money when you clearly felt uneasy and suspicious?

This is one more case that no one will manage your money better than yourself! No one prioritizes your interests more than you yourself!

George McCall added some insight to the domain and hosting for HFX, however, that information only demonstrates they wish their domain affairs to be private. Nothing inherently wrong with that, all my sites are registered privately.

At this point though I'm having trouble with the complaint...

You sent in money and allowed someone to trade your account. They lost your money and you want it back. For losing your money you feel that you have been scammed?

What do you want FPA to do for you?

You allowed someone to trade your account and they lost all your deposited money. Do you have documentation that this is a widespread practice at the firm? Perhaps you know others who have had the same experience?

On the surface the only thing presented here is that your experience with HFX is that they don't trade managed accounts with much success, and I am grateful for your warning the rest of us.

But to call them a scam based on your willing participation is hardly the basis for a guilty verdict.

Sorry. If I have missed something, please correct me ASAP.

Hi,

On the contrary what they did is give me the Kiss of death after giving up the idea that i will send more money.
They sent their recommendations to me and opened contracts against their recommendations thus forcing my account to lose all the money.
Noting that i was asking for my money back during that time and they kept ignoring all requests!
Also, if they had the ability to answer other threads, why dont they prove me wrong !

Thanks

Turki

Back