GUILTY Case#2013-144 | MOHAMMED MINHAJ vs www.ioption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that iOption is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear all, They have taken the money of many people and close the company. is there any thing we can do.

Hi, Today i receive this message on web platform of ioption.

You are invited to see Faunus Analytics - Heat Signatures. For NEXT 1 HOUR. This service developed exclusively for Binary Options.
SYMBOL TIME (UTC) OPTION TYPE RELIABILITY
EURGBP 2013-11-20 13:00
NZDUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
USDCAD 2013-11-20 13:00
XAGUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
XAUUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
Heat Signatures are provided to iOption clients by a third party provider. They are provided for informative purposes only and in no way can be considered as a recommendation by iOption and CorrSight to you to engage in any trade. Hence, iOption and CorrSight shall not be held responsible for any outcome of trading decisions, in regards with these reports or similar reports. You hereby acknowledge that using the information entailed in these reports is at your sole responsibility and you will have no claims with regards to these reports against iOption and CorrSight. If you do not agree to this, you are strongly advised not to use these reports.
2013-11-20 15:20:48 GMT

If they are closing the company then how can i get the message. I think they are playing with minds just not to pay the money.

Dear all, They have taken the money of many people and close the company. is there any thing we can do.

It appears that they were regulated by Cyprus. My understanding is that the Cyprus regulator will pay compensation to a limited extent. It would be sensible to contact them to find out the exact position and lodge a claim.

Thanks to Mohammed for reporting this incident. Perhaps there are other investors that will come forward and join in this worthy cause to put scam companies out of business, or enough pressure on them to refund the lost funds. With enough public awareness, hopefully this can be resolved in your favor and get your money back.
It's unfortunate that these scam companies operate under false pretenses by greatly exaggerating their abilities or making outright false claims. My advice is NEVER EVER let someone else trade your live account without a free demo, especially the broker, it's like the fox guarding the hen house, especially when they don't care about their reputation. Always demo first, some signal providers will allow for free demo and if you don't like what you see you can then can cancel without risking anything. If they don't allow a demo trial then walk away my friends.

Thanks Pharaoh, Ioption say they are closing but again i receive this message today from ioption ( Today, 2013-11-28 at 12:30 GMT there will be an announcement about the GBP. High volatility can be expected. 2013-11-28 11:51:06 GMT ). They are playing games Pharaoh just not to pay the money.

Back