GUILTY Case# 2016-008 | Suresh Pai S vs AlpexMarket.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AlpexMarket.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suresh Pai S

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: AlpexMarket.com

My Case is: I have created an account in AlpexMarket & i had invested 600 $ and made a profit of 3250 $.
As soon as I started asking for withdrawal of amount no one from AlpexMarket is responding.
The main problem is they have also disabled my account on Jan 04 2016 - Now not sure whats actually happening with that account which i made profit.

Technical Support / Accounts never lifts the call or respond to SKYPE. I was coordinating with 2 Accounts Manager both are not responding now.

http://www.alpexmarket.com/
Above is the website - All support numbers and SKYPE id no one is responding ...

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Suresh Pai S on 01/06/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/27/15 the last contact was on 01/06/16

Details: Company Sent many mail but no response

Company representatives' emails: Mohamed Shahid <shahidl@alpexmarket.co>
Kabilash V <kabilash@alpexmarket.co>

Attachments

• disabled.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 4
  • account disabled.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • withdraw.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 7
See FxMaster's advice in your thread in Scam Alerts. Email every address you have for them a link to the thread in Scam Alerts. Don't send them a link to this thread, they won't be able to see it until later. Invite them to join the discussion in Scam Alerts and explain why you can't get your money,

Once you've done that, post an update in both threads.

Hello... Thank you so much for checking my complaint. Alpexmarket is not responding to any calls and Skypeid :(.

I have sent mail which i have attached in same thread.

It's a good idea to wait a few business days for a reply to email. Post an update on Tuesday if no one has contacted you by then.

Hi, I am trying to follow up through emails , Skype id , Calls but no response after asking for withdrawal and they have also disabled my account.

Are your sure their email addresses are at AlpexMarket.co and not AlpexMarket.com? I want to make sure I send the formal FPA invitation to the right place.

Back