GUILTY Case# 2016-053 | highloss vs NEWTRADEFX.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NewTradeFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
highloss: I cannot clearly see your trading results or exactly follow what you are saying. It sounds like your short currency pair spiked up and your account wiped out, but the pair recovered a little later. Was there a margin call? Did a stoploss trigger? Etc.? Since I cannot understand what happened in your trades, I do not know how much was in your account(and how much your broker owed you), so I have to abstain from voting here. If your broker took your money, I wish you luck getting it back!--feaisland55

Hi feaisland55,
when l log on to my account that day, l noted there was ZERO equity with no more open positions at all. l immediately checked other platforms with a different computer to see if this was real and found out that there was no such spike. l log on again several hours later and all my positions were reinstated except those euro/usd positions on stop loss were wiped out with considerable losses.

Dear feaisland55,
I am travelling outstation and have difficulty to log on the web to reply you through my mobile, so had requested my friend scamwhistle to reply you on my behalf so that you can have a better understanding.

My account was wiped out to ZERO equity and no open positions and noticed there was a spike in the euro/usd pair. So l immediately log on with a different computer on a different platform but did not see any spike. I log on again several hours again and saw my open positions were re-instated other than those euro/usd positions with stop loss missing with considerable losses.

yes they are scam, before I asked about this company here and I got reply that its good and someone made some money with it,after that I had invested but lost money,by the way same guys ALISON and DEAN

I was to late to vote..
Datafeed like that is just for losing your money....you don't have to be an Einstein to know that they are scammers....they are just there for your money..

See to it that you get your money or just hire some lawyers so they can give you good and quality advice...

never stop hunting them...these are the worst there is...I have seen allot over the 8 years of trading...but there is always something new
that knock you right of your feet...unbelievable!

I wish good luck to kick their asses..

dear Assistant Moderator,
would it not be good to publish all the guilty cases in the face book, twitter and you tube to go viral that all general public would be made aware of these scammers before they fall into the trap. many people receives cold calls and new traders are ignorant about FPA. l am one of those naïve people in which l believe there are many. preventive action is better than corrective.

Not a bad idea. Of course, there's also nothing to prevent individuals from sharing forums threads on their own FB, Twitter, G+, etc. If more people did this, that would also help spread the word.

Maybe we could buy AsstMod a whip so he could make the programmers react faster to requests. :D

These scammers have changed their name from newtradefx to Eu Trading Group and now actively recruit Asians investors in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. Using manipulated too good to be true return to attract new victims... BEWARE!

Back