GUILTY Case# 2017-118 | scared-victim vs gtpcapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe GTPCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're lucky RahmanSL, i can see you have been a member in FPA since 2010 and now you are fully aware about these things happening, i was new to trading and maybe it was the fault of the victims they fell as a victim but never i am going back to get involve on these things now that i know that the bank , the police , the UK government can't help enough people who got victimised by these crooks. All I know before, here in the UK you can not operate business without permits. As a shop worker, i can not even make food for my customers without my hygiene certificate etc.
Now i found that these type of business seems to flourish even if authorities were aware that these business has a possibility to scam ordinary UK citizens. There was not enough information on TV or even from the bank helping card holders be aware, to not to use cards to these type of transactions for they can not help as well.
One of the victim i spoke to, he said because of capitalism that's why this type of business seem allowed to flourish.
It was too late for me when i was able speak to other victims, they only came out this year April - July 2017, i did not even know this GTPcapital has only opened last year 2016, and i am also not aware as a beginner how to grade or scrutinize trading companies before, but even if i know now or learn my expensive lesson the hard way, i am not going back to dealing with anyone doing this.
Here in the UK you can not operate business without permits,so i thought their company is legit operating here in the UK, now after i fell as a victim i would not even discover FPA or the group in facebook Fight Binary Options Scams, seems like facebook allowed these Tesler company to advertise in facebook too and they took it down after i reported it to them. I think everything is electronic now, so quick to make payments by not even putting your pin nowadays, banks advertise on TV "banks don't ask for your personal information when they call you" that's not even true, because the bank handling my case, called me and did ask for these before she continued updating me with my case and me as a victim i had gone traumatised talking to people over the phone, so i told the banker , i will call the bank instead and just ask for their extension number, for it is true indeed, bank called me and asked for my security details, so what they advertised on TV is a bit contradicting to what they just did when they call to update me about my case.

All i can do now is to do my share, to fight against this criminal nature of business victimising people with their hard earned money, as you said RahmanSL and described them --> their system is apparently still working and continue to be highly effective. I won't go out blaming new victims, i will help contribute how to help others, not to get engage with these type of business or investment as presented, for they only have one sole purpose to steal your money. As other victims i spoke to, they said whether they have permits, legit, regulated or not, they all will take away and manipulate your money at the end of the day. I seen UK panorama about our leaders doing off-shore account, just made me thought contacting media to also make documentary panorama to also feature these companies offering investment to people but actually bringing their money off-shore to Marshall island, only God knows where they bring the stolen money to make these as a Nationwide announcement. I just learned this year 2017 after i became a victim, that even the banks just updated their policy last year 2016 that when it comes to these type of transactions in your card, bank can now avoid the situation, but when i spoke to my victim support and mental health counselor , they're just ordinary people who also work daily as well, but not even aware about these changes on their banks. So that's how i found out that mostly were still not aware about these type of transactions still indeed effective scamming people because even banks did not do much to inform card holders. Even my local police can't do anything, they said it was UK police fraud handling these cases.
One of the victim says to me, even UK police fraud described them as the "untouchables". So when your bank can't do anything , your police can't do much, i reported my case since June 2017, UK Police fraud has not come back to me yet. If authorities can't do much and your government is not also banning it, where do you go as an ordinary person victimised with these, but just do your own little thing to help others raise awareness. Our own leaders do their off-shore thing account too, maybe that's why our country did not ban it yet, i have no idea why they let this business continue to work here in the UK. I guess one of the victim says due to capitalism whatever. I just think if authorities can't do much, what will happen to the ordinary people who continue to fell as victim, just continue blaming them too..?

Yes, correct that I have been here at the FPA (and started trading too) for over 7 years. BUT I too was a Newbie back then and made all sorts of downright stupid and impulsive decisions and trades and went through more than 10 brokers (and close to USD700K in losses) and, to this day, have still not found that "perfect" Broker.
Yes, most unfortunately, this is just one of the facts of life and the learning process that all impatient and Wannabe Traders have to go through before being "enlighten" that the Forex Marker is not a quick way to untold riches and that Brokers are not as honest as they told us or as we hope they would be.

Most regulators just don't have the manpower to persue every case against the Brokers they are supposed to regulate and loop holes are numerous for these scambags to slip through and circumnavigate. Even that old-and-ancient-one here at the FPA (hint! ancient ruler of upper-and-lower Egypt), with his vast army, could not do throw these scambags into prison :D

Just don;t give up on the forex market because, with proper money management, money can be made which is much more than what the best banks in the world can ever pay us for our fixed deposit money :)

Cheers and all the best!

GUILTY!! Unfortunately for you this is the exact same scam that has been used on thousands of victims across the world, in almost every country, and you have joined their number. I too was a victim. We were all coaxed into depositing more and more money with promises of easy safe "profits", and we believed them! This particular scam is progressing down that same timeline, these people are crooks and thieves hiding behind a so called legitimate 'Trading Platform', but it is nothing more than an elaborate front to just steal your money while making it look like there is actually some trading going on. There is not!! If you are still within the chargeback window claim your money back from your bank's card service, if you made your deposits using a card, saying 'goods or services not supplied'. File a fraud claim with Actiionfraud.police.uk, describing how you were a victim. You are very unlikely to get any money back from these bandits as that is the reason for them being in business, but I wish you every success regaining your money through your bank. Good luck.

Just the name, "Andrew Grace" is enough to make me suspicious. Doesn't this name not sound fake? These thieves are the same scam artists going with different nicknames in different fake brokerages using the same lies which you need to discern. The moment a broker starts giving you too good to be true offers such as uninsured trades, and attractive disguised bonuses you need to be on guard. They also craft documents with tiny details that if you don't read carefully will trap you especially bonus schemes that require you to trade a huge volume before your withdrawal is processed. Once a broker doesn't process your withdrawals and starts giving excuses you need to be suspicious. You need to trade with the main brokerages and stop startup brokerages which don't have a track record or reputation. In UK, "FXPRO", is a very legitimate broker and it has a good reputation. Even this 'Forex peace army' website has some good recommended brokerages. Before depositing money to any brokerage no matter how attractive an offer they promise you need to thoroughly search online for any signs of scams or schemes to run away with trader's money. You were trapped using a face book ad into this. This means these scam artists have changed tact. They have realized that Facebook has a huge user base and most of these users are naive in the Forex and binary options trading world. Imagine 1 billion users of which 60% or more are naive to these scam artists' activities. The scammer will just have a field day deceiving one ignorant Facebook user after another. Facebook needs to warns its users about these thieves or enlighten its users to make informed decisions rather than impulsive decisions based on lies that they will live to regret. Remember these scam artists operate offshore accounts where legislation is lax. Funds recovery is even tougher. I am sure GT Capital may be based offshore and not in mainland UK since the UK's financial regulatory body is very tough on authorizing brokerages to operate there.

GUILTY!! Unfortunately for you this is the exact same scam that has been used on thousands of victims across the world, in almost every country, and you have joined their number. I too was a victim. We were all coaxed into depositing more and more money with promises of easy safe "profits", and we believed them! This particular scam is progressing down that same timeline, these people are crooks and thieves hiding behind a so called legitimate 'Trading Platform', but it is nothing more than an elaborate front to just steal your money while making it look like there is actually some trading going on. There is not!! If you are still within the chargeback window claim your money back from your bank's card service, if you made your deposits using a card, saying 'goods or services not supplied'. File a fraud claim with Actiionfraud.police.uk, describing how you were a victim. You are very unlikely to get any money back from these bandits as that is the reason for them being in business, but I wish you every success regaining your money through your bank. Good luck.

bank says it was not fraud coz i deposited willingly but i explained to the bank, i deposited because of these promises and they did not deliver my withdrawal when profits were made as promised, instead they manipulated and traded all my funds without my permission and took them all out, I showed the bank how all my funds £701,500 went all in trading on the same day and time leaving me nothing, because it was not me trading all my funds, the crooks manipulated my funds after i refuse to give them more money and warning GTPcapital i am reporting them to the police, after they took all my funds, GTPcapital also shut down my platform on that same day too, i gave the banks all the screenshots, then bank makes excuses in the UK they consider binary trading as "gambling". It will be a criminal offense for me to report to UK Police fraud if i am just making up story.

It showed in all my credit cards that money goes to no one else but the crook GTPcapital. And the bank protected themselves by changing their Policy just last year 2016 and not aggressively informing credit card holders that they won't even open disputes for this type of transactions, made me feel as a victim, maybe they are in connivance for not letting card holders know, not to use your credit card for investment for they can no longer help us credit card holders. I don't understand the bank they said binary trading is gambling and now their policy states they wont open dispute if it's investment. Made me wonder does the bank consider this "gambling or investment"..? all i know i became a victim of what was presented to me as a sure investment and misrepresented by someone who is not even a real broker, i seek help with a financial adviser and he found out GTPcapital is not a real broker, so we fight my case to the bank for misrepresentation, instead the bank blame me for trading. Made me think the bank knows this was happening and they did not do their share informing card holders not to use your credit cards for trading or investment because you're actually not covered, they manage to give me excuses about their change policy last year 2016, no wonder this crooks flourish to steal money from citizens of UK.

If the banks were sincere helping card holders avoid fraud, instead of sending me leaflets to loan, bank transfers, zero interest promotions etc, they should have send me a leaflets too, things you can't use your credit card for if things goes wrong, you're not covered. I just have a feeling why the banks changes their policy just last year 2016, because banks are aware this type of disputes involves loads of money and victims are on a high rise getting rampant, i still could not understand why banks did not aggressively inform credit card holders about this if they change their policy not to help us anymore with these type of transactions, made me think banks are not really sincere protecting their card holders :(

Yes, correct that I have been here at the FPA (and started trading too) for over 7 years. BUT I too was a Newbie back then and made all sorts of downright stupid and impulsive decisions and trades and went through more than 10 brokers (and close to USD700K in losses) and, to this day, have still not found that "perfect" Broker.
Yes, most unfortunately, this is just one of the facts of life and the learning process that all impatient and Wannabe Traders have to go through before being "enlighten" that the Forex Marker is not a quick way to untold riches and that Brokers are not as honest as they told us or as we hope they would be.

Most regulators just don't have the manpower to persue every case against the Brokers they are supposed to regulate and loop holes are numerous for these scambags to slip through and circumnavigate. Even that old-and-ancient-one here at the FPA (hint! ancient ruler of upper-and-lower Egypt), with his vast army, could not do throw these scambags into prison :D

Just don;t give up on the forex market because, with proper money management, money can be made which is much more than what the best banks in the world can ever pay us for our fixed deposit money :)

Cheers and all the best!

it's okay RahmanSL , if no one can help me , my bank, ombudsman, police fraud , even my finance adviser is giving up in my case filing misrepresentation because GTPcapital are not even real brokers according to my financial advisers. The banks were just giving me excuses of the policy changes last year 2016 which i am not informed as a credit card holder, so they won't even accept my letter for charge-back, the bank does not want to do anything with us victims, so let the crooks hail this world.........

whether they like to crucify me for being stupid because i fell as a victim, let them be, all i can say i am ready to move on and do fresh start in life and no longer dealing with any form of trading anyways , i am no longer entertaining shitty investment, i am not good in checking honest people or shitty broker, all victims i spoke to, they said all brokers whether regulated or not are all crooks anyways... we just needed to help others not fall for these , that's why i am sharing my story....

UK bank says it was not fraud coz i deposited willingly but i explained to the bank, i deposited because of these promises and they did not deliver my withdrawal when profits were made as promised, instead they manipulated and traded all my funds without my permission and took them all out, I showed the bank how all my funds £701,500 went all in trading on the same day and time leaving me nothing, because it was not me trading all my funds, the crooks manipulated my funds after i refuse to give them more money and warning GTPcapital i am reporting them to the police, after they took all my funds, GTPcapital also shut down my platform on that same day too, i gave the banks all the screenshots, then bank makes excuses in the UK they consider binary trading as "gambling". It will be a criminal offense for me to report to UK Police fraud if i am just making up story. When my platform is only £125,070 i already have the intention to withdraw only £50,000 as broker promised, why would i gamble all my £701,500 all in one day without even withdrawing my £50,000.

It showed in all my credit cards that money goes to no one else but the crook GTPcapital. And the bank protected themselves by changing their Policy just last year 2016 and not aggressively informing credit card holders that they won't even open disputes for this type of transactions anymore, made me feel as a victim, maybe they are in connivance for not letting card holders know, not to use your credit card for investment for they can no longer help us credit card holders. I don't understand the bank they said binary trading is gambling and now their policy states they wont open dispute if it's investment. Made me wonder does the bank consider this "gambling or investment"..? all i know i became a victim of what was presented to me as a sure investment and misrepresented by someone who is not even a real broker, i seek help with a financial adviser and he found out GTPcapital is not a real broker, so we fight my case to the bank for misrepresentation, instead the bank blame me for trading. Made me think the bank knows this was happening and they did not do their share informing card holders not to use your credit cards for trading or investment because you're actually not covered, they manage to give me excuses about their change policy last year 2016, no wonder this crooks flourish to steal money from citizens of UK.

If the banks were sincere helping card holders avoid fraud, instead of sending me leaflets to loan, bank transfers, zero interest promotions etc, they should have send me a leaflets too, things you can't use your credit card for if things goes wrong, you're not covered. I just have a feeling why the banks changes their policy just last year 2016, because banks are aware this type of disputes involves loads of money and victims are on a high rise getting rampant, i still could not understand why banks did not aggressively inform credit card holders about this if they change their policy not to help us anymore with these type of transactions, made me think banks are not really sincere protecting their card holders against frauds :(

Just the name, "Andrew Grace" is enough to make me suspicious. Doesn't this name not sound fake? These thieves are the same scam artists going with different nicknames in different fake brokerages using the same lies which you need to discern. The moment a broker starts giving you too good to be true offers such as uninsured trades, and attractive disguised bonuses you need to be on guard. They also craft documents with tiny details that if you don't read carefully will trap you especially bonus schemes that require you to trade a huge volume before your withdrawal is processed. Once a broker doesn't process your withdrawals and starts giving excuses you need to be suspicious. You need to trade with the main brokerages and stop startup brokerages which don't have a track record or reputation. In UK, "FXPRO", is a very legitimate broker and it has a good reputation. Even this 'Forex peace army' website has some good recommended brokerages. Before depositing money to any brokerage no matter how attractive an offer they promise you need to thoroughly search online for any signs of scams or schemes to run away with trader's money. You were trapped using a face book ad into this. This means these scam artists have changed tact. They have realized that Facebook has a huge user base and most of these users are naive in the Forex and binary options trading world. Imagine 1 billion users of which 60% or more are naive to these scam artists' activities. The scammer will just have a field day deceiving one ignorant Facebook user after another. Facebook needs to warns its users about these thieves or enlighten its users to make informed decisions rather than impulsive decisions based on lies that they will live to regret. Remember these scam artists operate offshore accounts where legislation is lax. Funds recovery is even tougher. I am sure GT Capital may be based offshore and not in mainland UK since the UK's financial regulatory body is very tough on authorizing brokerages to operate there.

My friends says in America they care about their people, they ban this shitts , and then she said here in UK, i don't know what they were waiting for...Coz i went to a politician MP about my problem , i get the same thing same false promises to help, just like the crooks GTPcapital false investment and bank won't even want to do with the victims, victims has no justice here in the UK, we can just do fresh start maybe insolvency or bankruptcy whatever.

UK bank says it was not fraud coz i deposited willingly but i explained to the bank, i deposited because of these promises and they did not deliver my withdrawal when profits were made as promised, instead they manipulated and traded all my funds without my permission and took them all out, I showed the bank how all my funds £701,500 went all in trading on the same day and time leaving me nothing, because it was not me trading all my funds, the crooks manipulated my funds after i refuse to give them more money and warning GTPcapital i am reporting them to the police, after they took all my funds, GTPcapital also shut down my platform on that same day too, i gave the banks all the screenshots, then bank makes excuses in the UK they consider binary trading as "gambling". It will be a criminal offense for me to report to UK Police fraud if i am just making up story. When my platform is only £125,070 i already have the intention to withdraw only £50,000 as broker promised, why would i gamble all my £701,500 all in one day without even withdrawing my £50,000.

It showed in all my credit cards that money goes to no one else but the crook GTPcapital. And the bank protected themselves by changing their Policy just last year 2016 and not aggressively informing credit card holders that they won't even open disputes for this type of transactions anymore, made me feel as a victim, maybe they are in connivance for not letting card holders know, not to use your credit card for investment for they can no longer help us credit card holders. I don't understand the bank they said binary trading is gambling and now their policy states they wont open dispute if it's investment. Made me wonder does the bank consider this "gambling or investment"..? all i know i became a victim of what was presented to me as a sure investment and misrepresented by someone who is not even a real broker, i seek help with a financial adviser and he found out GTPcapital is not a real broker, so we fight my case to the bank for misrepresentation, instead the bank blame me for trading. Made me think the bank knows this was happening and they did not do their share informing card holders not to use your credit cards for trading or investment because you're actually not covered, they manage to give me excuses about their change policy last year 2016, no wonder this crooks flourish to steal money from citizens of UK.

If the banks were sincere helping card holders avoid fraud, instead of sending me leaflets to loan, bank transfers, zero interest promotions etc, they should have send me a leaflets too, things you can't use your credit card for if things goes wrong, you're not covered. I just have a feeling why the banks changes their policy just last year 2016, because banks are aware this type of disputes involves loads of money and victims are on a high rise getting rampant, i still could not understand why banks did not aggressively inform credit card holders about this if they change their policy not to help us anymore with these type of transactions, made me think banks are not really sincere protecting their card holders against frauds :(

They are cold blooded crooks. They don't have any feelings they don't even know what people go through to get money. In United States the CFTC is very tough. Some years back FXCM another crooked broker was fined and banned from operating in the united states because they operated an illegal dealing desk stealing customer's funds through bad quotes. Banks are reluctant to pursue because the broker can turn and open a suit against them leading to expensive legal costs. Again legislators and police have a hard time catching up with these criminals operating offshore accounts.We traders need to demand that regulatory bodies hold crooked brokerages to account. Additionally brokerages should have certificates issued in countries where regulatory bodies are very active such as U.S. This is why most brokers indicate on their site they don't accept U.S customers because the CFTC hunts them down. Just shun start up brokers with no reputation and brokers with negative reviews. If others run into problems with the broker like withdrawal problems you will too sooner than later. Hopefully, you will recover your funds...

My friends says in America they care about their people, they ban this shitts , and then she said here in UK, i don't know what they were waiting for...Coz i went to a politician MP about my problem , i get the same thing same false promises to help, just like the crooks GTPcapital false investment and bank won't even want to do with the victims, victims has no justice here in the UK, we can just do fresh start maybe insolvency or bankruptcy whatever.

it's okay RahmanSL , if no one can help me , my bank, ombudsman, police fraud , even my finance adviser is giving up in my case filing misrepresentation because GTPcapital are not even real brokers according to my financial advisers. The banks were just giving me excuses of the policy changes last year 2016 which i am not informed as a credit card holder, so they won't even accept my letter for charge-back, the bank does not want to do anything with us victims, so let the crooks hail this world....:(

I really wish I could be of more help, but there really is not much that we can do except to lend moral support.
Your bank should be the one who can do something, but as you have mentioned, they are not too helpful either.

I really hope you will get back at least some of your money.

All the best!

They are cold blooded crooks. They don't have any feelings they don't even know what people go through to get money. In United States the CFTC is very tough. Some years back FXCM another crooked broker was fined and banned from operating in the united states because they operated an illegal dealing desk stealing customer's funds through bad quotes. Banks are reluctant to pursue because the broker can turn and open a suit against them leading to expensive legal costs. Again legislators and police have a hard time catching up with these criminals operating offshore accounts.We traders need to demand that regulatory bodies hold crooked brokerages to account. Additionally brokerages should have certificates issued in countries where regulatory bodies are very active such as U.S. This is why most brokers indicate on their site they don't accept U.S customers because the CFTC hunts them down. Just shun start up brokers with no reputation and brokers with negative reviews. If others run into problems with the broker like withdrawal problems you will too sooner than later. Hopefully, you will recover your funds...

Hi andy22a
i was speaking to another 11-victims of this GTPcapital on facebook and we decided to contact a lawyer as a group, no win, no fee
this the lawyer ---> @winthiscase.com

i think this is my last hope, for now i need to deal my creditors that were affected by these scammers, i am gonna be having a happy xmas and new year resolutions not to deal with credit card and anything about trading, it's harsh reality but i am one of the unfortunate victim of these scammers flourishing in the UK, i am contacting panorama UK BBC media documentary to let people aware about this flouring scammers around the globe that the bank could not help too, so at least it maybe the govt can get media's attention.

I just notice this now.

GTPcapital says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet i have proof that GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account, i still don't understand why the bank is turning a blind eye on these scammers.

GTPcapital Withdrawal T&C says --> Please consider that we take 2-3 business days to process your withdrawal request and that withdrawals will take up to 7 business days to reach your credit card or bank account. I said to the bank my withdrawal request sitting waiting status from June 8 t 20, 2017 and GTPcapital was silent, did not send me any email i don't have funds, instead after 12-days of my long wait GTPcapital shut down my account because i said i am reporting them to the police and took all my funds worth £701,500 on June 21, 2017 because i refuse to give them more money. I just want to process my £50,000 out from the £701,500, instead broker asking me for another £20,000. Bank is turning a blind eye on all these proofs too. Bank says they have no access on the platform, is that a good excuse, i thought they have fraud dept in bank to check on this things..?

proof gtpcapital said canada is not included but their broker ask me deposit in canada.jpg

Proof GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account, so he can process my withdrawal as broker promised. I never wired because i thought i am more secure in my credit cards, not knowing banks change their policy just last year 2016 to protect themselves, forget about the card holders. GTPcapital T&C says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet again the bank turning a blind eye, even if this scammer GTPcapital emailing to wire money in Canada.

proof broker asking me to wire money for margin loan on June 7, 2017.jpg

16 June 2017 proof on promise withdrawal for the £50,000 after signing DOD.jpg

I really wish I could be of more help, but there really is not much that we can do except to lend moral support.
Your bank should be the one who can do something, but as you have mentioned, they are not too helpful either.

I really hope you will get back at least some of your money.

All the best!

Hi RahmanSL
First i want to say thank you for being here in my thread against my fight to GTPcapital, i indeed try not to lose hope..

i was speaking to another 11-victims of this GTPcapital on facebook and we decided to contact a lawyer as a group, no win, no fee
this the lawyer ---> @winthiscase.com

i think this is my last hope, for now i need to deal my creditors that were affected by these scammers, i am gonna be having a happy xmas and new year resolutions not to deal with credit card and anything about trading, it's harsh reality but i am one of the unfortunate victim of these scammers flourishing in the UK, i am contacting panorama UK BBC media documentary to let people aware about this flouring scammers around the globe that the bank could not help too, so at least it maybe the govt can get media's attention.

I just notice this now.

GTPcapital says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet i have proof that GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account, i still don't understand why the bank is turning a blind eye on these scammers.

GTPcapital Withdrawal T&C says --> Please consider that we take 2-3 business days to process your withdrawal request and that withdrawals will take up to 7 business days to reach your credit card or bank account. I said to the bank my withdrawal request sitting waiting status from June 8 t 20, 2017 and GTPcapital was silent, did not send me any email i don't have funds, instead after 12-days of my long wait GTPcapital shut down my account because i said i am reporting them to the police and took all my funds worth £701,500 on June 21, 2017 because i refuse to give them more money. I just want to process my £50,000 withdrawal out from the £701,500, instead broker asking me for another £20,000. Bank is turning a blind eye on all these proofs too. Bank says they have no access on the platform, is that a good excuse, i thought they have fraud dept in bank to check on this things..?

proof gtpcapital said canada is not included but their broker ask me deposit in canada.jpg

Proof GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account the same day my trading ended, so he can process my withdrawal as broker promised. I never wired because i thought i am more secure in my credit cards, not knowing banks change their policy just last year 2016 to protect themselves, forget about the card holders. GTPcapital T&C says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet again the bank is turning a blind eye, even if this scammer GTPcapital emailing to wire money in Canada.

proof broker asking me to wire money for margin loan on June 7, 2017.jpg

16 June 2017 proof on promise withdrawal for the £50,000 after signing DOD.jpg

Back