1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy New Year folks, from the desert of Qatar

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by stokkie, Jan 2, 2008.

1. stokkie

stokkie Recruit

Hello, all;

I'm a Dutchman out in Qatar in the oil/gas trade.
    Having seen part of my savings slashed by over 20% Dollar drop lately. :embarrassed:I sincerely intend to remedy that!
    In pursuit of the best method I stumbled upon Forex trade as the most direct and intriguing way to do so.
    I am corrently trading dummy accounts, and already had the sour and the sweet as simulations.
    As I looked for brokers and software, I learned most on this site, and hence became a member today.

Hope to meet some of you on line whenever serious questions pop.

Till then, my best regards, and a healthy, profitable trading year tou you all!

Jan Stokkermans

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Welcome!

It could be worse - you could have invested all your money in oil futures when oil was at $135.
    :D

Don't dump all your dollars quite yet - we're due for some deflation before they can print enough to make them worthless.

3. Ron Jensen

Ron Jensen Recruit

Hi I'm a newbie to this. The reason I signed on to this forum is to find out any info about the suit against Aden Rusfeldt. I had a managed account that he mismanaged. I was wondering if anyone has an update on the restitution he has been ordered to pay.