Hello hello everyone

fran76

Recruit
Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am not here because I am interested in forex (well not at the moment) but because I have probably encountered someone on Telegram about Forex and wanted to check this with you.....soon and in the appropriate thread!

Thanks for having me anyway!

Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am not here because I am interested in forex (well not at the moment) but because I have probably encountered someone on Telegram about Forex and wanted to check this with you.....soon and in the appropriate thread!

Welcome to FPA mate, You can start your thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ with the full details of your problem with them.

Hello
Wishing you luck

Hi Frank, there are always people who will be glad to help you out. Maybe one day you will study forex.

Hi Fran, did you get answers reference this person on Telegram? You have to be so careful, so many people are scammers out there. It gives forex traders a bad name. Sounds like you are smart not to get involved without checking it out first. take care

Sounds mysterious I’m intrigued.

Back