Hello hello everyone

Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am not here because I am interested in forex (well not at the moment) but because I have probably encountered someone on Telegram about Forex and wanted to check this with you.....soon and in the appropriate thread!

Thanks for having me anyway!
Hey, welcome. You are best watching a lot of content online, YouTube is a great place to start. Also, back test and open a demo account.

Hi Fran, did you get answers reference this person on Telegram? You have to be so careful, so many people are scammers out there. It gives forex traders a bad name. Sounds like you are smart not to get involved without checking it out first. take care
Yeah, I heard that there are lots of scammers there. Their purpose is to harm traders and acquaire money from them. Also, they like to give fake trading signals which bring profits only to them and the brokers where all people trade. They entice new traders by promising them lots of money and wealthy lifestyle, hence lots of trader trust them and lose their money. I believe traders should never trsut strange channels and trust only their common sense. Of course everybody wants to make less efforts and get more money, but, unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. Everything they need is to rely only on themselves.

Hi! Maybe you’ll decide to learn about Forex while you’re here. It’s definitely a good way to bring in income if you decide to invest time into it.

Welcome on board! As others have said. Be careful with telegram groups! Don't send random people your money!

Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am not here because I am interested in forex (well not at the moment) but because I have probably encountered someone on Telegram about Forex and wanted to check this with you.....soon and in the appropriate thread!

Thanks for having me anyway!
You are welcome. You are not interested in Forex but you may be interested if you browse around this forum. I think it is a good beginning. Most of us get into trading, then browse around forums to learn about trading. You are into learning first. If you feel confident and be interested, you will do well in this business as far as I am concerned. I am wishing you all the very best whatever you do.

Back