• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
but one thing

Hello my dear friends..
I agree you guys have great knowledge about forex and trade but what i feel is Henry's forecast of EUR/USD was awesome..and all the time i feel he is correct with his predictions..

Regards
Recruit..

Hello my dear friends..
I agree you guys have great knowledge about forex and trade but what i feel is Henry's forecast of EUR/USD was awesome..and all the time i feel he is correct with his predictions..

Regards
Recruit..

O yes couldn't agree more that EURUSD trade was a ripper LOL a massive $77.00 profit but if you take a look @ the trade before the EURUSD it has a -$227.00 loss so i think one freak trade out of 30 from Henry isn't going to get 7k back

Just my opinion but you never know Henrys next 100 trades may give a profit of $77.00 and he will be back to BE but Tuhin i don't like the odds;)

Its a SCAM people Henry Lie is still up to his old tricks and over leveraging the account (he has 2 trades on now one is @ a floating loss of $259.00 and other is in the black @ $104.00) its only a matter of time before next margin call

Good luck to the people still following his trades you need it

Last edited:
It seems so strange Henry Lie has not even come on this thread and told his side of the story you know in Felixs words an HONEST FAILURE perhaps because it wasn't a honest failure at all but a SCAM to get him some money quick (1yr to be precise) so Henry can retire and go and build that dream home he so proudly spoke of in his 10kto1mm promotion video

Its about time you pay back every cent you received from your 10kto1mm and CSR subscribers Henry and shut these failed programs down ASAP you should not have a problem with this if in fact it was nothing more than an honest failure

Here's Henry Lie latest email about this robot

Just wanted to let you know that I've made some fundamental updates to the CSR master during the past few weeks, and I am happy to report that these updates have been extremely encouraging, to say the least.

First, I have limited the amount of cost average trades to 3, because if the market moves away from you after 3 cost averages, it will probably not come back any time soon... so instead of holding up the margin, it's better to have free margin and look to get in more trades.

Second, I've added a Reverse Cost Average function that instead of adding to a position and get a better average price when the market is moving against us, CSR will add new positions when the market is moving with us, thus compounding on the gains! This new addition has been extremely encouraging and I am very excited to see it in action.

Third, I've modified some routines and added breakeven functions to protect our profits in the event that market fails to reach our TP and falls back below the entry level... This new addition seems to protect our gains much better...

I plan to implement all of these new features live sometime next week, as I am still going through the data, but so far I am liking them! So please stay tuned for my updates next week...

Thank you,

Henry Liu

Now wouldn't this be more than enough evidence to say his robot tests and statements were false and nothing more than a SCAM as this is the third time he has had to change this robot in 2mths
O and this robot is still down over 50% in 2mths but there is one big winner out of this SCAM Henry Lie

@ Felix yes Henry Probably does give that little bit of money you give him to charity just to big note his crack here on FPA But I'm willing to bet not one cent of his SCAM money goes to charity

Humm..definately NOT liking those fixes, disaster will come from them. Having a robot blindly adding to losers will lose more and adding to winners will turn winners to losers, Murphy guarantees it. I would not say this EA is any more scam than any other in it's operation. Falsely represented more than some? Maybe. I have not seen the claims of what it can and has done, a traders court case would be interesting. IMO all completely automatic EAs will eventually wipe you out, the market will find a way to crush you and only you monitoring it has any chance of saving yourself, IMO ;)

Last edited:
Falsely advertised to say the least if what Henry has said in his promotion videos is not false advertising nothing is
Currency strength robot runs of the currency strength meter this is what Henry states but yet it does exact opposite "SCAM"
Henry sent out DVDs for his 10to1mm in as little as 1yr program Henrys rules if you like yet Henry has done the exact opposite and broken every rule he had set "SCAM"
There was another one of Henrys SCAMS when he was Mr X but i didn't get caught up in this SCAM as i wasn't a member of FPA then

"Henry runs off this site newbies must be warned"

Last edited:
from the inside...Henry liu scam company is making about 50k to 100k monthly off subscriptions...with 10k and currency robot initial fee..he has made about 1.7 million...looks like he got to make 10k to 1 mm in less then a yr that is for sure...but everyone else didnt...

Awesome SCAM henry liu! pass this information on. This is coming from the inside/ his customer support

There support emailed me and they said..his employees from with in his company release this information..they are even getting the IRS on henry liu because he has had people working for him under the table..and he didnt claim the 1.7 million dollars and more illegal practices. Looks like the scammer might be seeing jail time soon. I couldn't feel bad for this guy when he was taken all of your money and just ran with it. ScAMMER!

Past this information.

There support emailed me and they said..his employees from with in his company release this information..they are even getting the IRS on henry liu because he has had people working for him under the table..and he didnt claim the 1.7 million dollars and more illegal practices. Looks like the scammer might be seeing jail time soon. I couldn't feel bad for this guy when he was taken all of your money and just ran with it. ScAMMER!

Past this information.

Do you still have this email? if so post it as i for one would like to see it

"Henry runs off this site newbies must be warned"

Back