HFX robbed me

As long as your chargeback is not done with fraudulent intent, I don't really see how they can do much to you.

Chances are, they know they'd lose a fight against the chargeback and are trying to bully you into dropping it.

Call up the fraud department of your credit card issuing bank and tell them about the email. If possible, forward a copy to them and have it added to the file.

Go ahead and file your own complaint against HFX with Interpol. Also, if you haven't filed with eConsumer.gov, go ahead and do it.

Dear All,

I was surprised with an email (attached below) sent by HFX.com threatening me to pull back my chargeback against them with a lawsuit!

If they were non-fraudelent, why dont they answer back....i wonder!!?

don't you worry. they always do that as a last resort to save their scammed money

Did you show the threat to your bank? What did they say?

Personally, I doubt HFX could do more that write a nasty letter to the national police in your country. Somehow, I can't picture that triggering you being hauled away in chains.

Just continue with your charge back. They can't do anything against it, they are not even authorized to.

Back