Hi guys

Thought id say hello to the community. Colin here, trading since lockdown, mostly EA robots while i learn so I'm looking forward to communicating with you guys! Thanks
How did you get into trading EA robots? I am very new trying to learn the basics but find the whole trading with robots very intriguing

Thought id say hello to the community. Colin here, trading since lockdown, mostly EA robots while i learn so I'm looking forward to communicating with you guys! Thanks
I just got my first EA, looking to turn it on next week! Which VPS do you use for it?

Hey, welcome to the forum. Lots of useful information on YouTube regarding trading. Just back test and forward test and you are good to go!

Hi Colin welcome to the group. Just wanted to know how you got started with EA robots? It's something I have been interested in but thought I needed a good grasp of the basics before trying it. thanks

Back