hiding your EA

Ynachum

Recruit
I was wondering if there is some kind of program that can hide my EA from the broker i am with, im always worried that the broker will start messing with my trades once my EA starts getting profitable etc

There are programs that can hide you SL and TP from a broker whether or not you are using an EA.

Many EAs add comments to trades. If this is what you want to hide, you could run the EA on a demo account and use a master-slave trade copier to place the trades into your live account. This will add a slight lag to your trades, so I would recommend against it for scalper EAs.

If you are using a popular EA, a bad broker could have a copy and run it just to be able to anticipate trades and widen spreads. There's not much you can do about that other than to change brokers.

Its not bad, they run it on Myfxbook account and it made about 50% in three months. lets wait for longer period to see ..

I think it is a better idea to find a broker or ECN that you trust than to try to find ways to hide your EA from them. They have all the power in the relationship and if they wanted to mess with you they can.

I would do some research and find brokers that are EA friendly or trustworthy overall.

Back