How do I start

Grace1995

Banned
How do I do I start, I am new to the forex trading and I am very willing to learn the trade and use the signals, I have been doing a lot of reading thanks to babypips.
I would recommend you to open a demo account with 2-3 brokers and start trading and apply your strategies on those accounts. In this way, you will be able to learn more about market

Farm_Yard_Forex

Corporal
I would recommend you to open a demo account with 2-3 brokers and start trading and apply your strategies on those accounts. In this way, you will be able to learn more about market
I agree, so many feel the need to stick to a single broker and miss out on what can be learned by using more than one like differences in spreads, how different leverage options impact it etc

Malaksen

Private, 1st Class
I meet this question on forums more often, and I am glad that more and more beginners are trying to master trading. Well, first of all, they advise you to find a resource where you will take useful information, which concerns Forex. When you have already gained fundamental knowledge, open a demo account, then trade, and gain experience. You can also find a mentor who will help you and suggest things you do not understand.

jim67

Private, 1st Class
I meet this question on forums more often, and I am glad that more and more beginners are trying to master trading. Well, first of all, they advise you to find a resource where you will take useful information, which concerns Forex. When you have already gained fundamental knowledge, open a demo account, then trade, and gain experience. You can also find a mentor who will help you and suggest things you do not understand.
great support and guidance also building your confidence through the support of others on a site like this will always help!