How do I start

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I do I start, I am new to the forex trading and I am very willing to learn the trade and use the signals, I have been doing a lot of reading thanks to babypips.
I would recommend you to open a demo account with 2-3 brokers and start trading and apply your strategies on those accounts. In this way, you will be able to learn more about market

I would recommend you to open a demo account with 2-3 brokers and start trading and apply your strategies on those accounts. In this way, you will be able to learn more about market
I agree, so many feel the need to stick to a single broker and miss out on what can be learned by using more than one like differences in spreads, how different leverage options impact it etc

I meet this question on forums more often, and I am glad that more and more beginners are trying to master trading. Well, first of all, they advise you to find a resource where you will take useful information, which concerns Forex. When you have already gained fundamental knowledge, open a demo account, then trade, and gain experience. You can also find a mentor who will help you and suggest things you do not understand.

I meet this question on forums more often, and I am glad that more and more beginners are trying to master trading. Well, first of all, they advise you to find a resource where you will take useful information, which concerns Forex. When you have already gained fundamental knowledge, open a demo account, then trade, and gain experience. You can also find a mentor who will help you and suggest things you do not understand.
great support and guidance also building your confidence through the support of others on a site like this will always help!

How do I do I start, I am new to the forex trading and I am very willing to learn the trade and use the signals, I have been doing a lot of reading thanks to babypips.
  1. Decide if you are applying the right strategy for you.
  2. Get an education.
  3. Select an online broker.
  4. Start researching
  5. Make a plan and stick to it.

I have found using a demo account has really helped to put the things I have learnt into practice.

First things first, you need to take account of a few steps. I strongly suggest practicing trading on a demo account. This way, you will discover your own trading style and learn the trends without facing an actual loss.

Then start taking baby steps, start live trading with the lowest possible amount. Then gradually start increasing your orders as you gain confidence.

Do your research and make a plan accordingly, start trading with low amounts so you can carry out the trial and error method without having major losses.

Selecting a proper broker is crucial. Ensure that your broker is regulated so that if any mishaps happen, you can complain to the authorities. Pay attention that your broker doesn't widen his spread that much. It is very helpful if you select a broker that has live chat support. Choose a broker that provides seamless withdrawal of money, you don't want any unnecessary frequent excuses.
Ditch the broker who gives a lot of excuses and doesn't transfer money or delays the transfer.

Hope this helps. Also, I like following the youtuber Rayner Teo. He gives a lot of helpful tips and advices.

Last edited:
I agree, it's good to see when someone wants to learn and doesn't treat trading as a way to get rich quick. Demo accounts are great, and I would also add that there are many resources you can learn from - free online courses, books and youtube videos are efficient. I like to get my information from several different sources.

First step has to be the research and learning part. Without a good hold on knowledge, a trader stands nowhere in this market. After that, demo trading can be practiced to get thorough with the working and all. But first it is very important to become handy with the markets and its working.

Just keep learning and when you think you have an idea of what your doing keep practicing on demo. It may seem like missed opportunities in profit but that will come. It’s the long game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back