How do I start

Status
Not open for further replies.
The demo is a trading phase you have to be more careful when switching to a live account. This is a very sensitive period because the trader is in thinking that he had worked on demo so he will definitely collect profits from live trading. Reality may change if he does not learns risk management on demo accounts. So the trader needs to trained his own psychology as well as trading skills.

Yes demo is great tool but it becomes soon very hard to become careful on live account that's why we have to be careful when making transition from demo to live account.

We need to understand that the risks in our trades are present and it is a very important fact that we have to limit them so trading in the Demo accounts is best for new traders.

We need to understand that the risks in our trades are present and it is a very important fact that we have to limit them so trading in the Demo accounts is best for new traders.
You can't limit risk to zero and still count on a reward - it is called arbitrage. I take small risk and grow my account slowly.

On a live account risk will always be part of the trade, but realistic goals and time are key to winning long term term thats for sure

I'm new into trading and have used several demo accounts, looking for some valuable points on how not trade also how to choose a broker regarding the skill level.

Hey, dude! Forex is a pretty dangerous place. But at the same time it's a cool place to train your patience - because Forex is a long term play you know. Before entering market with your real money, don't forget to practice on your demo, bro. Having enough time on your demo account is very important - you'll get the taste or earning and losing, and that's great. You'll discover how do you react to different situations both on the market and on you account.
Dude, also don't forget that you need to have at least some kind of plan. Good luck pal! Ask more questions - and you'll get more answers. You are in the right place!

My friends hello! I in order to start you have to follow couple rules, ok? It's called a rule of 3L - learn, learn and learn. I'm serious - trading forex is a non-stop learning process! So before going to market - learn properly! Good luck friends!

Look up for one system that u think is good and suitable for you on FOREX SYSTEMS AND STRAEGIES section...Open demo and lear basic of trading..then open live account with the minumum..eg $200..start live trading with min lots eg .10 cents..and after that never ever look up for another systems that FOREX SYSTEMS AREA again for couple of mnths..and also never ever listen to other people opinion..just follow whatever your system given..and if your performance is good..try to improve on ur Money management..

And that's how you've started?

And that's how you've started?
Not sure about starting with "find a suitable system" tbh. You should start with trading manually - on demo, of course. You need to understand how market breath, you know. You need to understand how do trades work. You need to learn a lot of stuff before trading on you live. I wouldn't recommend starting your trading career with automated trading. It's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back