How many indicators do you need?

We can use the Indicators in our trading as per our needs. We have to first understand how these Indicators are going to work and what are the results we can get from using them :)

One also needs to be wary of false signals, I think. They do happen occasionally.

Unfortunately, false signals happen so often. But if you wait for a good signal you might miss out on lot of pips... it's a tough decision.

Have you seen the movements in the EURUSD in the Asian and the London sessions. The lot of signals were false causing trades losses .. though i did not do any trades :)

Unfortunately, false signals happen so often. But if you wait for a good signal you might miss out on lot of pips... it's a tough decision.

It's very difficult to find the balance between the two, I agree. I can't tell you how many times I've waited for a confirmation of the breakout, opened a new position in the direction of the breakout, only for the pair to start retracing.

I am prefer look naked chart analysis only look on different timeframe from weekly daily and also hourly, sometime I am use indicator like as stochastic oscilator, but usually my decision only based on price action and candlestik pattern , I want to making my trades being simple

Some times I need no indicator in trading I prefer to do trading without using any indicator. This strategy works good as I rely just on my own analysis. not see indicators and their findings. I can do better wit market watch and my analysis based trading.

Some times I need no indicator in trading I prefer to do trading without using any indicator. This strategy works good as I rely just on my own analysis. not see indicators and their findings. I can do better wit market watch and my analysis based trading.

If you're not looking at indicators, what are you analysing? Candlesticks? Waves? I'm trying to learn Elliot Wave Theory at the moment, but I can't say I am making much progress.

If you're not looking at indicators, what are you analysing? Candlesticks? Waves? I'm trying to learn Elliot Wave Theory at the moment, but I can't say I am making much progress.

Trading with the help of the Indicators is always a good idea as that will give us the ability to earn some good income easily :)

Back