How many indicators do you use in your trading strategy/system?

How many indicators do you use in your trading strategy/system?

• None, I rely solely on price action

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 3 27.3%

• 5 or more

• Total voters
I prefer strategies that created with bollinger bands indicators and some oscillators. In the layout it helps me to get profit deals

It may seem strange to someone but I use only 3 indicators for trading. Personally for me the information I receive from these indicators is enough.

I used to think that the more indicators there were, the better. but in fact it turned oout that just a couple of indicators are enough for the trade bring profit. As for me, lchimoku is one of the most effective ones.

I used to think that the more indicators there were, the better. but in fact it turned oout that just a couple of indicators are enough for the trade bring profit. As for me, lchimoku is one of the most effective ones.

I had the same misconception as a newbie but I quickly realized that having many indicators meant getting conflicting signals and I only ended up confused. Now I use very few indicators if at all.

Let's try

Some traders use quite a large amount of indicators in trade. But it doesn't help them much, so it's difficult to say how much helpful it is.

Excess of everything is bad. So, anything above three may not be a good strategy. Stick to less and devote more time to study/ analyze their pattern. Or, as Pharaoh mentioned, go for multiple average indicator.

Back