how to learn better....

Actual hands on experience is way more useful than anything theoretical. Though of course, you will need background knowledge on some general topics. Literature is not going to do much for you in trading, I find that suggestion to be confusing a little.

I'd argue concerning the literature, because some literature for trading psychology can be useful, especially for beginning traders who can't control their emotions, who don't know that rushing is bad, who get ouraged all the time after a loss and put the blame on the broker and other stuff, you know.
Emotions control is more about practice, I know it, but still, some books can be valuable in this regard. I personally read one book that has helped to get rid of the fear of the market.

that is right and I believe almost every trader started from small amounts.
it makes sense, because it teaches you and simultaneously you aren't burdened with constant thoughts inflow like "oh, I have lost this or that position, what a disaster, catastrophy"...
you lose very small sums which don't hit you much. at least it worked out for me and I guess for many traders from here.
trade such volumes until you realize that you ready to allocate more money and gradually start increasing the size of the position.

Actual hands on experience is way more useful than anything theoretical. Though of course, you will need background knowledge on some general topics. Literature is not going to do much for you in trading, I find that suggestion to be confusing a little.
Totally agree! A solid base helps, but real-world action teaches best.

I see most new traders after reading books or going through youtube videos come into market to become a liquidity lol, some lose money and leaves the market while some learn from their mistakes by letting go off these loses and eventually become successful trader in future.

It does not interfere. We need both theory and practice. Neither one nor the other can be neglected.

Back