• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HYFX - are they legit?

I am having an issue with a company
Cindy and HYFX is a scam. anyone who accidentally misdial you phone number or you might meet on a dating site hat the discussion quickly turns to FOREX is a total scam. Hey Cindy if you are reading this FU in Chinkeese.

I was also reached out by the women name Cindy. Who was trying to reach her business counter part. But accidentally texted me as her analyst made a mistake while noting the number. Whats app number +852 6172 6344 Also she started describing about forex investment and how much profit she is making. Showing me the screen shoot. As well asking me to install the metatrader4 app and open a demo account. Also mentioned the Millions of $ that she donates and sent pictures of her expensive shopping as well as expensive gifts that she receives. Also shared her pic with daughter named XIXI who apparently is 5 years old. Also the women claims that she is single. She claim to have some company which is into environmental safety fjjxkj.com
Shared this story of Dave some Forex Fund Manager who is her friend and shared the image with Buffet. Also she insisted me to open the broker account with Dave and he will assign the analyst.

Mostly its is a sophisticated scam.

Thanks for sharing the info as it really helped me to confirm that how forex scammers reach.

Hope my post helps and prevents folks from loosing their hard earned money to such buggers!!!!

fjjxkj.com looks more like it's into bricks and concrete blocks than environmental safety. It's very possibly that your "friend" just grabbed a random website and claimed to be associated with it.

As in all romance scams, if you haven't had a video chat, there's a good probability that all the pictures were "borrowed" from some other person's social media accounts.

fjjxkj.com looks more like it's into bricks and concrete blocks than environmental safety. It's very possibly that your "friend" just grabbed a random website and claimed to be associated with it.

As in all romance scams, if you haven't had a video chat, there's a good probability that all the pictures were "borrowed" from some other person's social media accounts.
she claimed to own 75% of the company, yet her name Chen Hui, is nowhere to be found. the HYFX website is robust but no phone number no street address that can be googled. her claimed broker, my guess is her.
I knew she was fishy when she called me (claimed it was by error) and in the same sentence said it was by fate we met. accidentally dial someone and it is fate? bs from the get-go.

she claimed to own 75% of the company, yet her name Chen Hui, is nowhere to be found. the HYFX website is robust but no phone number no street address that can be googled. her claimed broker, my guess is her.
I knew she was fishy when she called me (claimed it was by error) and in the same sentence said it was by fate we met. accidentally dial someone and it is fate? bs from the get-go.

Lucky you that didn't fell on their trap. Looks like now they are even setting up fake clothing, and environmental websites to lure people.

This picture is with Liu Mingda who is the Fund Manager of Mingda Series Products. This picture is on several websites inside China!

I have talked with Buffett for more than two hours. Liu Mingda: Inspiring investment as a core part of life

According to previous media reports, Liu Mingda once said: "In 2010, I attended Buffett’s annual shareholder meeting and had the honor to visit the stock god. Buffett owns a company of nearly US$200 billion, and he just rented a floor in an ordinary construction company. I work in a building, insist on driving a broken car and go to a regular steakhouse to eat steak. We have all experienced it. I think the root cause of the company’s longevity is his simplicity. The inspiration for myself from the conversation with the stock god for more than two hours is simple Live, love life, and regard investment as the core part of life."

Liu Mingda believes: "Investment principles should consider whether the company can survive for a long time. That's why we should live a simple life, love life, and make investment a core part of life."

View attachment 60689

Does this guy even know that a lot of people are using this pictures to conduct scams? The wonder of internet. Can the Chinese officials do something about it if is on all the Chinese web?

Sounds ropey at the very least
Anyone have any success getting money back from these guys? I have their citibank and east west bank accounts and routing numbers. I started to suspect a scam when I asked for transfer back and they wanted more money for taxes upfront.

Steve

Does anyone know how to transfer money out of the Hyfx account? Obviously, going thru Dave is not an option.

Back