• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HYFX - are they legit?

I am having an issue with a company
So I contacted Leverate, either they are another scam company or they don't know why Hyfx was transferred to there servers. All monies (probably a fake account) are zeroed out.

I just did search for HYFX, and they are no longer on line, get a 404 in chinese. Either they have moved on or the HK police shut them down. Any one know anything, please post.

In my forex account have 4760 USD but now the account is disabled if anyone knows how to recover it please post I already complain to HK police.

pls see below image

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 29
Hi guys, sorry I am new here (but I am very happy I did my DD and found you all!) - as I seem to have gotten into a similar scam that has been reported in different versions by many of you before - although my connection was not the tinder / dating app girl but someone who "accidentally" connected with me on WhatsApp - and after a few rounds of talks comes the story of FOREX and the "famous uncle' at HSBC and her trading tips - that seem to all pan out - and offer me to trade along on HYFX ... but just the email alone (yahoo?) and only a shop address (and only on the Chinese site) were another red flag. Let alone that the story is too good to be true. Does anybody else have any experience with HYFX? I didn't invest any money yet (thanks God)... Thanks guys!
I’ve never heard of the mate ‍♂️

Back