• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I am being scammed by a company (Radian Group)

I am having an issue with a company

Frank Leone

Recruit
Please help. Company name Radian Group, promised to retrieve 137 Bitcoins from the Blockchain. Took from me a retainer of $500 USD, and after a few months, disappeared. I have a bank copy of the transfer confirmation.

Please help. Company name Radian Group, promised to retrieve 137 Bitcoins from the Blockchain. Took from me a retainer of $500 USD, and after a few months, disappeared. I have a bank copy of the transfer confirmation.
radian.com is this the correct website?

This phone number has changed on their web page. The new number belongs to a Stefan Jorgernssen. It's a UK mobile number but also on WhatsApp. With this number they are presumably trying to create the impression that they are based in Great Britain, whereas actually they are in Poland. I myself am having withdrawal problems with them at the moment ($30,000). A visit to the CID is called for pretty soon.

Furthermore, what now catches my attention is the fact, that all telephone numbers are mobile phones, each of them from a different country. Dialling codes like 44, 33, 31, 41, 48 etc. Surely, they cannot all be in Poland, making phonecalls from there. It rather looks like that they are working from home. But when it comes to comparison of time, the will all give you the UK time.

This phone number has changed on their web page. The new number belongs to a Stefan Jorgernssen. It's a UK mobile number but also on WhatsApp. With this number they are presumably trying to create the impression that they are based in Great Britain, whereas actually they are in Poland. I myself am having withdrawal problems with them at the moment ($30,000). A visit to the CID is called for pretty soon.

Furthermore, what now catches my attention is the fact, that all telephone numbers are mobile phones, each of them from a different country. Dialling codes like 44, 33, 31, 41, 48 etc. Surely, they cannot all be in Poland, making phonecalls from there. It rather looks like that they are working from home. But when it comes to comparison of time, the will all give you the UK time.
More and more is coming to light. Here on this page in a private conversation message someone has written to me that he had expert help to recover his money. I wrote ro the man and he gave me a garbled but still legible e-mail address: THE ADDRESS IS VISIBLE WITH ALL THE OTHER RECOVERY ROOM SCAMMERS WHO SPAMMED AT THE FPA HERE...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/recovery-room-scammers-who-spammed-the-fpa.64442

I wrote to Francis and was the next day referred to the Head of department Eddy Richmond, who assured me, that he will get my money back for me from the Radiant Group. I ran a few checks on this character and the results were not what I had hoped for. It leads to a company called trackitback . org, who have featured already in detail on a site called scam advisors, exposing them as a follow-up scam. They even have one of their supposed clients, Adams J. Wootton, to tell you how wonderful they are. Nothing could be further from the truth! So don't let your trust-fund-francis under any circumstances. It is quite scary to see how deeply these rats have penetrated, even pages like FPA.

FPA Forums Team Note: Every person joining the FPA gets a private conversation message from FPA Admin Bot with the subject line Welcome to the FPA (and an important Warning). That message begins with this warning...

"This is a private conversation message, often just called a PM. The FPA has been under attack by scammers using PMs to try to contact members who have reported problems getting their money back from brokers. They also try to spam in the forums and reviews. These people do not want to help you. They want to steal more money from you.

The FPA needs your help. If some new member messages you asking if you need help or telling you where to go to get help, that person is 99.999% likely to really want to steal more money from you. Don't reply to messages like these. Don't share your contact info with strangers. Instead, if you think there is even a slight chance that the person PM-ing you is a scammer, click the Report Abuse button. If you are viewing this message at the FPA site, you will see a Report Abuse button in the bottom left corner of every PM and every forums post. This is for reporting violations of forums rules. Someone trying to steal more money from you is a clear violation of FPA rules. The sooner you report incidents like this, the sooner those accounts can be banned."

The scammer PMed his offer of help to 20 FPA members. Two reported it very quickly. He was banned and his account was clearly marked as belonging to a recovery room scammer. Warning PMs were sent using his account to the members who got the original messages from him to let them know he was nothing but a thief. He tried to create 2 more accounts, but those attempts were blocked. As noted above, the email address he referred people to has been added to AsstModerator's list of Recovery Room Scammers Who Spammed the FPA, so that anyone who takes time to check can be sure that the address does belong to a scammer.

Back