• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot get withdrawal from FXFRONT account..

I am having an issue with a company

Jade27

Private
I was also invited to a group in WhatsApp. Bella Rossi was the group Administrator and assistant to Mr. James Anderson (the group director) Mr Anderson was the one that gives all the study and also the signals to trade which from his profile he is also a share holder of FXFRONT..
After observing the group for some weeks, where there seems to be lots of communication of individuals knowing Bella/Mr Anderson/she then persuaded me to open an account with FXFront Financial,
fxfrontf.com
then gradually and for a period of 2 months, (February to March) she encouraged me to transfer money to Metropolitan Commercial Bank - MCB Foris account -and then to my crypto.com account which was transfer to FXFront account . I traded with all the members from the group, the gains were very encouraging to everyone involved or at least that is what was shown on the whatsup group, at the end of March! I told Bella that I would like to withdraw some funds she guided me and show me where to do the withdrawal.. then to the online chat and put in the request .. of which I did thru FXFront they then send me a letter via email that I have to pay my taxes, after I did, they then indicate that I have to wait my turn since they have lots of traders ahead awaiting withdrawal but if I want it faster I can pay a VIP $$ - I told them that I would wait .. I was only able to communicate with them via chat and they told me there is a lot of people awaiting withdrawal that the only way to get the money quick is to advance to VIP and I can withdraw immediately.... which I decline to do.. in May I was not able to get into my account and Bella said that it was upgrading..and not to worry that she is there if needed..
At this point all I need hopefully is my deposit into the FXFRONT account..
Hard working people are victims of these lazy scammers -any advise on what to do or where to start..
The bank had to be legit for one to deposit their money there and then it has to go into an account were the trading took place..
Appreciate any advice or guidance..
Maria I feel your pain.. I pray we get some resolution and help avoid this happening to others that’s all I pray for.
Thanks

After observing the group for some weeks, where there seems to be lots of communication of individuals knowing Bella/Mr Anderson/she then persuaded me to open an account with FXFront Financial,
fxfrontf.com
then gradually and for a period of 2 months, (February to March) she encouraged me to transfer money to Metropolitan Commercial Bank - MCB Foris account -and then to my crypto.com account which was transfer to FXFront account . I traded with all the members from the group, the gains were very encouraging to everyone involved or at least that is what was shown on the whatsup group, at the end of March!
How much total money was deposited with FxFront?

Can you upload an account statement please? Here is a tutorial on exactly how to properly generate this statement:

Screenshot of relevant chat would also be good.

I was also invited to a group in WhatsApp. Bella Rossi was the group Administrator and assistant to Mr. James Anderson (the group director) Mr Anderson was the one that gives all the study and also the signals to trade which from his profile he is also a share holder of FXFRONT..
fxfrontf.com
then gradually and for a period of 2 months, (February to March) she encouraged me to transfer money to Metropolitan Commercial Bank - MCB Foris account -and then to my crypto.com account which was transfer to FXFront account . I traded with all the members from the group, the gains were very encouraging to everyone involved or at least that is what was shown on the whatsup group, at the end of March! I told Bella that I would like to withdraw some funds she guided me and show me where to do the withdrawal.. then to the online chat and put in the request .. of which I did thru FXFront they then send me a letter via email that I have to pay my taxes, after I did, they then indicate that I have to wait my turn since they have lots of traders ahead awaiting withdrawal but if I want it faster I can pay a VIP $$ - I told them that I would wait .. I was only able to communicate with them via chat and they told me there is a lot of people awaiting withdrawal that the only way to get the money quick is to advance to VIP and I can withdraw immediately.... which I decline to do.. in May I was not able to get into my account and Bella said that it was upgrading..and not to worry that she is there if needed..
At this point all I need hopefully is my deposit into the FXFRONT account..
Hard working people are victims of these lazy scammers -any advise on what to do or where to start..
The bank had to be legit for one to deposit their money there and then it has to go into an account were the trading took place..
Appreciate any advice or guidance..
Maria I feel your pain.. I pray we get some resolution and help avoid this happening to others that’s all I pray for.
Thanks
Can we have an exact website address, please?

Attachments

• IMG_5818.png
    IMG_5818.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5819.png
    IMG_5819.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5820.png
    IMG_5820.png
    296.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5821.png
    IMG_5821.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 17
Can we have an exact website address, please?
This are their pictures in the profile and the exact moment that Bella suggested to open the account to have a bonnus

Attachments

• IMG_5822.jpeg
    IMG_5822.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5823.jpeg
    IMG_5823.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 29
So where did you get these pictures from?
just looking on google: "Bella Rossi Forex" this were their pictures on the investment group, but I had "apparently" her private phone number and she had another picture there, I will send it here and you tell me if it was the same picture from the profile in the telephone number in which you communicated with her

Attachments

• Bella on google.pdf
    313.1 KB · Views: 33
How much total money was deposited with FxFront?

Can you upload an account statement please? Here is a tutorial on exactly how to properly generate this statement:
[URunfurl="true"]https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/[/URL]

Screenshot of relevant chat would also be good.
I found out they also are participants in other companies: INTERDEVFX AND INTERFOREXCLUB
I found out they also are participants in other companies: INTERDEVFX AND INTERFOREXCLUB
This are their pictures in the profile and the exact moment that Bella suggested to open the account to have a bonnus

Attachments

• BENJAMIN JAMES ANDERSON.png
    BENJAMIN JAMES ANDERSON.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 2.19.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 2.19.34 PM.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 18
Hello Sorry !
At work presently but added 2 snap shots of pic that was in the group chat as well..
Seem as if they are the same pic s
Will try to answer the other questions as well..
And send more information.

Back