• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
Okay. I’m just asking to avoid some newbie mistakes that overtrust their preferable strategy and then fall down flat because of that.

Indeed rookies usually overestimate their abilities.
Couple of weeks have passed, and nothing has changed actually. Greenback continues to be pretty strong against other majors and no sooner fall down, even though it almost year by year loses its value.
Oh, wanna switch to another topic, but closely related to this one. What are your predictions on the BTC? It's tripping, isn't it?

Indeed rookies usually overestimate their abilities.
Couple of weeks have passed, and nothing has changed actually. Greenback continues to be pretty strong against other majors and no sooner fall down, even though it almost year by year loses its value.
Oh, wanna switch to another topic, but closely related to this one. What are your predictions on the BTC? It's tripping, isn't it?
Not really closely related, but still.
Yeah, BTC has been tripping since its first trades.
I can't imagine any other crypto that could fluctuate so much. Indeed, many of them are attached to the BTC, but anyway.
As for my prediction, then since March it gained momentum and now it recalls me of a sideways trend. But you know it depends on the timeframe you used to utilize, i.e. I check D1 and notice it.
Today see no strong buying opportunities. It'll likely fall down, but you know, it also depends on the economic and political events. They like no one other ensure uncontrolled price fluctuations.

Wow, I see you have really dug into this topic. In fact I’ve got much more information than I even hoped for. Thanks!

The USD situation is still uncertain. Only USDJPY shows the strong desire to keep its strong bullish tendency. Other major currencies are indecisive so far.

Eur/usd is really hard to read these days man. Plus the EU seems to be getting out of the inflation pit little by little. So… I can’t say anything specific

Eur/usd is really hard to read these days man. Plus the EU seems to be getting out of the inflation pit little by little. So… I can’t say anything specific
Interesting. Because as far as I can see GbpUsd is ready to fall down in the next months or so.

Nah. I think it will continue its bulish run with the euro.
It’s possible that the recession that we’ve all been waiting for is already over. Therefore greenback will lose its strenth further on.

Apparently it’s always like that. Recession sneaks up unnoticed and then goes away the same way=)
But on a serious note, I think it’s too early to say that. We have all the central banks of the developed countries to keep their hawkish tendencies.

Back