ilearn2t_Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilearn2t

Sergeant Major
Hello Everyone

Welcome to my trading journal.

This journal will involve a "real" manual trading account complete with my "future" up=to-date trades I hope to make to keep the profits flowing.

It involves 3 currency pairs (EUR/USD - GBP/USD - AUD/USD) as they all have a moderate to strong correlation, I "sell" the EUR/USD & "buy" the GBP/USD using the AUD/USD as a buy or sell when I suspect the time is right.

My current plan is to allow the GBP/USD to drop below 1.6510 before placing a "buy" order, with two already "buy" orders placed on this pair, I'm looking for this pair to trade upward and bring the EUR/USD with it.

Looking to place a "sell" order on EUR/USD at around 1.3480. I managed to capture this 3 times already around this price on 24th 25th 26th this month for a combine total of 80 pips.

If the latter occurs first, and I can't close at my 20 pips or more profit level, the AUD/USD might get a look in.

The AUD/USD is rising high these days, but well above its 30 day "Moving Average" cycle, so it looks odds on a "sell" order might come into play.

Record so far:

Total Trades = 53
One loss on "swap" value.
Deposit $10.65
Equity: $21.51

update.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

While the GBP/USD & EUR/USD both move in my favor I've placed a "sell" order on AUD/USD.

If it goes wrong I'll have two "buy" & 2 "sell" to play around with.

Good luck
ilearn2t

This looks interesting.....might try that out at a later time after following your post ;)

All the best my friend!

Hello RahmanSL

Both the GBP/USD & EUR/USD continued to move in favor of my trading.

Equity: 26.55 (160.55% profit)

Open orders remaining:

Two GBP/USD "Buy" (open 1.6636 & 1.6646) Current price: 1.6638

Two AUD/USD "Sell" (open 0.9231 & 0.9258) Current price: 0.9246

One EUR/USD "Sell" (open 1.3707) Current price: 1.3750

Some scenarios:

If AUD/USD closes in profit, new "Buy" at 0.9114 or lower / new "Sell" at 0.9292 or higher

If GBP/USD closes in profit new "Buy" at 1.6576 or lower / new "Sell" at 1.6716 or higher

If EUR/USD closes in profit, new "Buy" at 1.3656 or lower / new "Sell" at 1.3826 or higher

All "scenarios" will be based on open orders & Equity at time of profit taking.

Example: If both GBP/USD close in profit, I could have 3 or more "Sells" open, no GBP/USD sell orders will be placed during this time.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my trading journal.

This journal will involve a "real" manual trading account complete with my "future" up=to-date trades I hope to make to keep the profits flowing.

It involves 3 currency pairs (EUR/USD - GBP/USD - AUD/USD) as they all have a moderate to strong correlation, I "sell" the EUR/USD & "buy" the GBP/USD using the AUD/USD as a buy or sell when I suspect the time is right.

My current plan is to allow the GBP/USD to drop below 1.6510 before placing a "buy" order, with two already "buy" orders placed on this pair, I'm looking for this pair to trade upward and bring the EUR/USD with it.

Looking to place a "sell" order on EUR/USD at around 1.3480. I managed to capture this 3 times already around this price on 24th 25th 26th this month for a combine total of 80 pips.

If the latter occurs first, and I can't close at my 20 pips or more profit level, the AUD/USD might get a look in.

The AUD/USD is rising high these days, but well above its 30 day "Moving Average" cycle, so it looks odds on a "sell" order might come into play.

Record so far:

Total Trades = 53
One loss on "swap" value.
Deposit $10.65
Equity: $21.51

View attachment 13926

Good luck
ilearn2t

Good luck dude.

Hello Everyone

My ilearn2t_Journal account is now trading "two buy" & "two sell" after the AUD/USD (open 0.9258) closed for a 25 pip profit.

Over the last few hours the EUR/USD as risen sharply after the Euro zone inflation slowed to its lowest level for more than four years in March.

With Fed Chair Yellen due to speak at the National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference, in Chicago at 2:55pm (BST) and the US economy looking in good shape lately, I'm looking to close out one or both GBP/USD if possible.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Closed out my "Buys" for a combined 58 pip profit (4 digit trading) my next plan is to allow my Equity to reach $28 before placing a new "Buy" on GBP/USD.

My two remaining open "sell" orders totaling 4 cents a pip should allow a margin of 200 - 300 pips in the wrong direction before "money management" rethink.

Floating P/L: -2.66
Balance: +29.53
Equity: +26.87

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Today my 180% profit is reached, and a new GBP/USD buy is placed as a "hedge" again the 2 "sell" orders (EUR/USD & AUD/USD)

With the Aussie Retail Sales m/m & Trade Balance reports due at 1.30am (BST) tomorrow morning, and both "Forecasted" to show poor results (first time since 3/Sept/2013 for Retail Sales) I've set my AUD/USD "TakeProfit" to 0.91600

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Alonedevils

The last order was based on my Equity rising for $26.87 to $28.00 at a 0.2 lot (2 cents a pip) it gives my "money management" a 56 pip advantage.

The "hedge" is only the first stage of my "MM", next I'm looking for the "buy" order to go into a 50 pips loss or more.

If this happens the correlation effect might increase my profits more, best scenario AUD/USD closing on "TakeProfit"

Good luck
Liz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back