ilearn2t_Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Liz ..
Im Looking Forward For Your Journal, And Thanks For Give Me Some Great Knowledge .. :)
Keep Good Profit, Good Luck

Hello Everyone

My next target is 200% profit (Equity:) if achieved I will correct my "MM" to the following.

Bank (Equity: $30) x Home (Deposit: -$10) to Bank (Equity: $20) x Home (Deposit: $0)

With my goal being set at 50% profit ($10) home a month, any extra will increase my lot size.

At the present time GBP/USD is hovering above my support line, if reached shortly I'll open a new "buy" to level things up at 2 each.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Yesterday saw my "virtual" bank (Balance: ) increase by 22 cents (11 pips value) as my "support" line buy order closed at a profit. A short time ago a new "buy" GBP/USD was placed as once again my "support" line came into play.

True profit (Equity: ) stands at $28.00 (+180%) with 2 buy (GBP/USD) & 2 sell (EUR/USD - AUD/USD) set in place.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• a057.gif
    a057.gif
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
Hello Everyone

Yesterdays trading (05/April/2014) changed the "ilearn2t_Journal" account as both the "support" (GBP/USD) & "resistance" (AUD/USD) were reached, due to the Aussies "Daily" correlation not matching the other two currency pairs .

I now have one "buy" (GBP/USD) & two "sell" (AUD/USD) with the other unopened pair (EUR/USD) as support if and when needed.

Floating P/L: -2.66 (open orders)
Balance: 30.51 (virtual bank)
Equity: 27.85 (bank)

7 Trading days left in this months cycle to reach $30 in "bank".

(GBP/USD) "support" now 1.6553 lowest point reached yesterday & (AUD/USD) "resistance" 0.9306 highest point reached yesterday.

So I simply move "S&R" on each chart if and when said level is broken.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• a058.gif
    a058.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello Everyone

Today I now have a one v one between GBP/USD & AUD/USD, with my "bank" just 50 cents short of a "home" run.

So at the present moment it's wait and see.

GBP/USD hits below "support" a new "buy" will be added.

AUD/USD hits above "resistance" a new "sell" will be added.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

9 days into this month's cycle and my ilearn2t_Journal is as follows:

Two "sell" orders EUR/USD & AUD/USD combined open loss = -$1.83

New "support" & "resistance" (see image)

Floating P/L: -1.83 (open orders)
Balance: 25.12 (virtual bank)
Equity: 23.29 (bank)
Home 10.00 (0%)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• a069.gif
    a069.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello Everyone

End of week results:

2 open orders (EUR/USD & AUD/USD) combine pips -78 possible loss -$2.36 (including swap).

ilearn2t.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Update: Yesterday I removed another 100% to my "home bank" with over 120% profit remaining in my account.

a084.gif

My new "support" & "resistance" lines:

EUR/USD (1.3992 - 1.3656)
GBP/USD (1.6995 - 1.6553)
AUD/USD (0.9459 - 0.9114)

4 "Buy" orders (3 GBP/USD x 1 EUR/USD) v 2 "Sell" orders (AUD/USD) still open at a potential loss $8+.

Floating P/L: -8.08 (open orders)
Balance: 19.92 (virtual bank)
Equity: 12.48 (bank)
Home 20.00 (100%)

Having closed out my EUR/USD "sell" orders in profit, I replaced them with "buy" orders to support the GBP/USD "buys" against the AUD/USD "sell" orders.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Friday saw my account close out will a 100% gain, as the AUD/USD continued to move against the other two pairs (EUR/USD & GBP/USD).

I've reinvested in my second "test" as my EA has been fixed to keep up with the ever changing codes on the MetaTrader 4.

This test will involve the (GBP/USD "Sell") & (AUD/USD "Buy") and involve auto & manual trading.

Auto trading:

1) All orders will open as pending "Stop" orders and "Modify" to stay within 15 pips of opening price if the trend continues to move in the opposite direction.

2) All orders will trigger a "TrailingStop" at a profit level of 15 pips and include a value of 15 pips.

3) All open orders will "Close" if in profit of 25 pips every Friday.

Manual orders:

All orders will be placed if or when the need might arise.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Two of the important financial indicators used in the foreign exchange trading market today are the "support" and "Resistance" levels. The S & R is the one of the most popular and widely used methods of technical analysis in Forex. It’s simple to understand and doesn’t even require any additional analytical tools except the bare chart of the currency pair.

When the support level is broken it becomes a resistance level, the conversely is also correct, sometimes a false breakout is possible, the longer (higher) the time-frame the more precise the S & R levels become.

Results so far:

Total Trades: 4 Sell 3 Buy 1 consecutive wins: 4

3 Manual + 1 Auto

Last result (See image)
audusdmicroh1.png

Good luck
ilearn2t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back